Another Another Progress Update

Feary

I think it is better to have some special  valueble items to show in the ESP,  such the LEDX ,Graphics card, virtex ,VPX and others, something like that. Or can let the user select what kind of items they want to see in the ESP. But I think the second one might be difficult or too complex. THX. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mason-tBiN said:

I think it is better to have some special  valueble items to show in the ESP,  such the LEDX ,Graphics card, virtex ,VPX and others, something like that. Or can let the user select what kind of items they want to see in the ESP. But I think the second one might be difficult or too complex. THX. 

The loot filter that has been in the cheat forever, you mean? :)

I haven't used the old cheese, was there an option to show dead bodies? Also would it be possible to have a flag to exclude already searched containers? I'm not sure if there is a way to exclude empty containers and ones that have items that are already known. Another question is for the loot filter is there an actual method or is it just a simple loop check? 

4 minutes ago, BestDictator said:

I haven't used the old cheese, was there an option to show dead bodies? Also would it be possible to have a flag to exclude already searched containers? I'm not sure if there is a way to exclude empty containers and ones that have items that are already known. Another question is for the loot filter is there an actual method or is it just a simple loop check? 

in the old cheat you could see what was in a container by looking at it, i believe they are leaving it this way.

30 minutes ago, Bismarck said:

When you look at items from up close, a dot appears in the center of the screen. Can we have that dot "always on"?

There are tons of customizations for the eft cheat, you can practically tune it to however you like, just wait for release then suggest.

Just now, Bismarck said:

I'm not a new costumer, y know

And I never assumed you were? I am saying you are suggesting changes for both an unreleased and unfinished product, wait for the release to see what is actually implemented, then make suggestions upon what you feel is missing :) 

• Like 2

Why cant we just have esp rather then having all other futer . Having so much future end up getting ppl ban . Since some ppl doesn't understand that never ever do speed run front of other player 

Things will get you banned 

1 . No speed run 

2 . Never pre fire at some one 

3 . They mentioned above you dont have to kill every single player 

Hello, sorry for my stupid question but will the software be as easy to access as before? Because it was perfect we plugged the USB key we entered our logins and we could use the cheese without much difficulty.
Thank you for the answers and good luck to beat BE :)

3 minutes ago, MomyMan said:

Hello, sorry for my stupid question but will the software be as easy to access as before? Because it was perfect we plugged the USB key we entered our logins and we could use the cheese without much difficulty.
Thank you for the answers and good luck to beat BE :)

Yes it is very easy.

• Administrator

As i said it in the post.

Please keep the suggestions on hold for now, see what will be included in the initial release. Then you can suggest it on the roadmap and we will look into it.

• Thanks 1

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic