Another Another Progress Update

Feary

4 hours ago, jesterx19 said:

Lol someone sounds salty, but go ahead say people are bad when clearly you haven't looked into how many actual esps are currently available. There are a ton of people who know how to easily integrate the already available cheats with a BE bypass as well there are many people who know how to make their own cheats. The probability of this being a long term cheat though is 0% but they will be able to cheat until BE gets them. So clearly your uneducated as how hacks/cheats work and I would love to know your survival rating in game. Ive had this game for 2 and a half years now and on this patch alone I have above a 60% survival rate. Also if your not on this website to purchase cheats ur literally wasting your time, unless you actually are just bad need cheats to play the game? ? lol

take his advice and shut up boomer.

Aside from that lookin forward on the progress of the cheese :) 

I cheated last wipe and there were lots of cheaters. This wipe I have not once ran into a player cheating. There are a few available cheats that no one is using because the ban speed makes it pointless. You are clearly part of the select handful that can’t play the game legit due to the lack of game sense. No one is salty. I just find it amusing how people blame esp for a death they don’t think they deserve. You don’t have a 60% rate because you wouldn’t be here bitching about ESP if you did. 

• Like 1

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic