Another Another Progress Update

Feary

Love you all so much, goes out to all of you here at Chods, from the big man himself, to the administration and moderators. Best group of cheesers around. You all make my free time so much more fun.

Also, I'd love to be a supporter again, am I blind, or is that still an option?

1 hour ago, Uckerfay said:

Love you all so much, goes out to all of you here at Chods, from the big man himself, to the administration and moderators. Best group of cheesers around. You all make my free time so much more fun.

Also, I'd love to be a supporter again, am I blind, or is that still an option?

I think supporter is gone it messes up the categories with chatbox permissions best you can do now is donator I believe. 

1 minute ago, Rexxie said:

Someone here has screenshotted the EFT update and pics and posted them on reddit showing tarkov devs etc telling them to get ready to take action against chods because chod is close to re releasing thier tarkov cheat lmao

Update Page is public anyway and BSG Devs where spotted on multiple cheat forums so im pretty sure they lurk here aswell.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

Someone here has screenshotted the EFT update and pics and posted them on reddit showing tarkov devs etc telling them to get ready to take action against chods because chod is close to re releasing thier tarkov cheat lmao

I guess its deleted but go ahead and link it.

10 hours ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

I think supporter is gone it messes up the categories with chatbox permissions best you can do now is donator I believe. 

Yeah, it seems that way.i donated last night in case that was the case. Thanks for the confirmation.  

Not that I do it for rewards, but is there a badge for donations over a certain amount?

2 minutes ago, Feary said:

Well, since lots of subs expired by now, we can't really post in VIP section.

However soon as we are back in action stuff will be moved to VIP section.

Ok, good to know. Not asking for ETA on the cheat, I'm patient, but will there be an option to preorder the cheese? I'm sure many of us would be happy to support before its out. 

• Administrator
Just now, Uckerfay said:

Ok, good to know. Not asking for ETA on the cheat, I'm patient, but will there be an option to preorder the cheese? I'm sure many of us would be happy to support before its out. 

We would rather not take any money on something that is not done, thats why we don't allow renewals and purchases even now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Feary said:

We would rather not take any money on something that is not done, thats why we don't allow renewals and purchases even now.

Well, I can't argue with that. That is very honest for a business. Especially when dealing with something like cheats. 

I'm sure many know that other providers would jump at the opportunity of more money, for any reason. One of the many reasons that Chod is the only provider that will have my business.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Uckerfay said:

Yeah, it seems that way.i donated last night in case that was the case. Thanks for the confirmation.  

Not that I do it for rewards, but is there a badge for donations over a certain amount?

you should have the donator badge now.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bandoe said:

Feeling like another delay ? Either way thanks for all the comms and hard work 

how can it be a delay when we never gave you a timeframe? :) its still soonTM.

So I have kind of a general, and probably stupid, question about the cheese... with the introduction of Battleye, do ragers make detection more likely for everyone else? I don't know what goes into detecting... the entirety... of a hack, but I would think someone abusing more features would make it easier. Am I way off?

Edited by oriloceech
  • Like 1

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic