Another Another Progress Update

Feary

58 minutes ago, oriloceech said:

So I have kind of a general, and probably stupid, question about the cheese... with the introduction of Battleye, do ragers make detection more likely for everyone else? I don't know what goes into detecting... the entirety... of a hack, but I would think someone abusing more features would make it easier. Am I way off?

Yeah sure, especially if we are the only provider who offers these features and 50% of the playerbase is raging.
Obviously they would try even more to get us detected.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Feary said:

I guess its deleted but go ahead and link it.

yes its deleted or i just cant see it anymore. Looked for it to link it but unable to find it again. It did have the screenshots etc from this post in it though.

We would really appreciate a moderate ETA though. I literally leaves this tab on and check in morning and night every day with hope. Tarkov has become an obsession and I need this cheese. It's alright to say "couple months" or "couple weeks" we're your community and we all will still be understanding and obviously since we value your care and security we won't be steering to any other pitless cheese sites.

6 minutes ago, egolasii7 said:

We would really appreciate a moderate ETA though. I literally leaves this tab on and check in morning and night every day with hope. Tarkov has become an obsession and I need this cheese. It's alright to say "couple months" or "couple weeks" we're your community and we all will still be understanding and obviously since we value your care and security we won't be steering to any other pitless cheese sites.

You would appreciate a moderate ETA. I'm sure many are fine with soonTM. It's hard to put timelines on coding when this pop up daily with hotfix's on EFT. It's been a long and anticipated wait I get that. It will be ready when its ready

I can not enter the game currently and haven't been able to since yesterday. The same error banner has been displayed for three days now reading "At the moment some of the players may have difficulties entering the game." I am one of those people and i am wondering if there has been a fix i am not aware of or hasn't been released. Thank You.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, egolasii7 said:

last time faceless gave a moderate ETA and we had to push for a valid reason ppl went crazy and yelled at us for not keep our promise(the amount of support tickets we got regarding it was insane), so no we wont be giving any ETA, other then SoonTM! its ppls own fault we dont give eta's as alot of ppl dont understand that making cheese is not like pushing a key and it all works.

be patience it will be worth it!, keep in mind we the staff allso want to play but we allso have to wait so we know it sucks.

• Like 3

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The GOAT said:

This may be a dumb question but is there a way to get notified when the cheat is back up? Thank you for all your work to better this cheat and to always worry about the communities safety! 

there will be a post in the update section of the forum, so you can see it there and most likely if your sub has gone down you will get a email when you get compensated for the downtime.

4 hours ago, Xpi said:

there will be a post in the update section of the forum, so you can see it there and most likely if your sub has gone down you will get a email when you get compensated for the downtime.

Will the realm royale cheat be coming back ?

I just want to say I truly appreciate Chod and the rest of the team for the diligence in what they started, trying to give everyone the best and most effective cheese there is. I personally am an EFT player, and have been waiting patiently since the cheese went down. I dont believe I'll ever try another provider. They couldn't live up to Chod. Much respect for putting up with all of the impatient people who hound constantly about ETAs and the negativity. If you don't like the wait and getting everything perfect, go somewhere else. #InChodWeTrust

22 minutes ago, seraph221 said:

I wouldnt think  that long I think within a week or two. I see it's been up the tested thing for almost 31 days. Part of me is hoping 31 days, a full month, will mean the release of this. Though I feel too hopeful about this.

And where do you got the info that the „tested thing“ is EFT?

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic