Another Another Progress Update

Feary

• Administrator
3 hours ago, tap999000 said:

@Feary Question about EFT: does the spoofer come with the cheese together? or am i need to buy the standalone version?

because i got banned before. i think my HWID is in their blacklist. (i'm Not sure about this)

But i can still play other BE's games like Apex and Dayz normally.

I'm happy to say yes you get the spoofer for any sub, and yes it will work against BE.

If you do the mandatory restarts between playing legit and non-legit you will be fine.

17 minutes ago, SfoTheLord said:

If you dont buy the spoofer, but you buy the cheese is it vice versa? as in you buy the cheese and it comes with the spoofer or no? and is the spoofer recommended, id like an honest opinion, because the last thing i need is to be getting banned?

If your cheesing always spoof no point in getting a senseless HWID ban and the spoofer remembers it's profiles not so you don't always have to do the email verification anymore.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SfoTheLord said:

If you dont buy the spoofer, but you buy the cheese is it vice versa? as in you buy the cheese and it comes with the spoofer or no? and is the spoofer recommended, id like an honest opinion, because the last thing i need is to be getting banned?

Later there will be an option to buy spoofer only, for now you need to buy a sub to get it. It should work for all, but we will clearly say which games and anti-cheat it works against.

You should always spoof to keep your original HWID unbanned. In case you don't have access to any spoofer.

• Like 1

Oooof... It worries me to see how many people (including myself) are waiting for specifically the EFT cheese :D gonna be running into a lot of you bastards in raids huh?...

Can we all just agree to not rage hack when the cheese goes live? Lets try and keep it up and running for as long as it's been down fellas, remember it takes one stupid kill from any one of us to get the cheese taken down for everybody else, lets cheese but lets also do our best to try and keep it as clean as possible...

It's gonna be pricey and I'm sure we all want it to be up more than it is down right?

• Like 2

I played with Chod EfT cheese for a long time before BE. Five or sixth months on EoD account. No bans, perfect cheese.

Then devs add BE anticheat. I knew that sooner or later, but Chod could get around this anti-cheat. Patience is rewarded. 

And now cheese is coming to us. I`m ready. We all ready for this.

In Chod we trust. :)

• Faceless locked and unlocked this topic

Well, happy to read "VERYSOON", but sadly im missing the silent aim function, which i hope is coming back even in the near future, hope theres no conflict with BE in silent aim, but as always Thanks Chod and his team, will be excited for the upcoming cheese!

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Razyy said:

Well, happy to read "VERYSOON", but sadly im missing the silent aim function, which i hope is coming back even in the near future, hope theres no conflict with BE in silent aim, but as always Thanks Chod and his team, will be excited for the upcoming cheese!

Silent is planned.

• Like 1

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic