Another Another Progress Update

Feary

1 hour ago, applesauce420 said:

might be a weird question but does chod have a financial adviser? someone who can crunch the numbers on stuff like profit margins from going private and what price increase would need to be implemented in that? This cheese is surely the talk of eft cheaters everywhere no doubt but that also comes with a lot of attention from BSG/BE surely. Could be thinking too much into this but as someone who basically rage hacked on an EOD acc for the last two wipes (personally i think EOD acc are given more leeway in regards to cheats) but i can tell already that im not going to able to do that anymore. There will be people who do tho and im worried this is going to diminish the longevity of security on this cheese.. Keep up the great work tho I've had a lot of faith in your decision making so far.

I second this, with chods being the most popular how does it evade battle eye. Not actually asking for specifics but this has to b something on their radar hard

2 minutes ago, BruceWillis said:

I second this, with chods being the most popular how does it evade battle eye. Not actually asking for specifics but this has to b something on their radar hard

This is why I really hope they just release an ESP hack without all the features. I don't know how it all works but I would think it's "safer" than a hack that has all the other stuff activate, aimbot, speed, etc. 

2 hours ago, Hero0424 said:

28 minutes ago, DontLookAtMe said:

This is why I really hope they just release an ESP hack without all the features. I don't know how it all works but I would think it's "safer" than a hack that has all the other stuff activate, aimbot, speed, etc. 

They won't do an esp only it'll be no less safe than the full cheat if you don't use the other features. If you want to be safe just leave them off. 

• Faceless locked and unlocked this topic
  • Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic