Another Another Progress Update

Feary

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, DontLookAtMe said:

This is why I really hope they just release an ESP hack without all the features. I don't know how it all works but I would think it's "safer" than a hack that has all the other stuff activate, aimbot, speed, etc. 

Its really not safer.

@Feary Question about EFT: does the spoofer come with the cheese together? or am i need to buy the standalone version?

because i got banned before. i think my HWID is in their blacklist. (i'm Not sure about this)

But i can still play other BE's games like Apex and Dayz normally.

Edited by tap999000
fixing words

13 minutes ago, Rapidaax said:

Will it have a spoofer 

Just now, tap999000 said:

@Feary Question about EFT: does the spoofer come with the cheese together? or am i need to buy the standalone version?

because i got banned before. i think my HWID is in there blacklist. (i'm Not sure about this)

But i can still play other BE's games like Apex and Dayz normally.

Not a mod but the spoofer should come with the cheese subscription. Also make sure you change your ip if you haven't already. 

9 minutes ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

Not a mod but the spoofer should come with the cheese subscription. Also make sure you change your ip if you haven't already. 

Do you know any vpns that will work with tarkov good? I was thinking residential TorGuard 

This looks very good! Props to you guys! You always deliver quality over unsecure cheats.    But i have a suggestion that I’d hope you can implement. Is it possible for you to add skeletons to the esp? And maybe add different collors to scavs/pmc’s? I hope you can make my first wish happen, but the second one might be a long shot coding wise?

keep up the good work

• Administrator
1 hour ago, thommas99 said:

This looks very good! Props to you guys! You always deliver quality over unsecure cheats.    But i have a suggestion that I’d hope you can implement. Is it possible for you to add skeletons to the esp? And maybe add different collors to scavs/pmc’s? I hope you can make my first wish happen, but the second one might be a long shot coding wise?

keep up the good work

As said many times before, all the old features are planned but they wont be out when the cheat is released again.

• Faceless locked and unlocked this topic
  • Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic