Progress Update

Faceless

4 minutes ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

That's a real quick way to get yeeted from here.

What so chods is offlinee for an undetermined amout of time so nobody can use anything else while we wait or we get "yeeted" ? If chod had a working product i would use it but they don't.... so i can't... i'm not asking him to post any links here but rather send them to me privately so i have something to fuck around wiht while i wait for chod.

3 hours ago, Rexxie said:

What so chods is offlinee for an undetermined amout of time so nobody can use anything else while we wait or we get "yeeted" ? If chod had a working product i would use it but they don't.... so i can't... i'm not asking him to post any links here but rather send them to me privately so i have something to fuck around wiht while i wait for chod.

No you can use other cheese it’s not against the rules but talking about and discussing other cheese on Chods site is 100% against rules and you will be yeeted.

2 hours ago, waame said:

In your opinion guys, what will be the price of EFT cheese after they release it ?

I think they might don't change it. If they release it in 1-2 weeks their offer will become a best offer on market and the volume of sales will overcompensate higher development price.

1 minute ago, Koteikovych said:

I think they might don't change it. If they release it in 1-2 weeks their offer will become a best offer on market and the volume of sales will overcompensate higher development price.

They already said the price is going to change because its BE anticheat

For me I quite understand the amount of time being put into this, I have membership on a few forum and been a customer of chod since early this year on eft it just battleye is such a dick anticheat, its not making the cheat that take a long time, it is rather developing a bypass to battleye, if you have a good bypass you are pretty much golden. from experience and people who code i can pretty much say is that a cheat being detected is not because the cheat is bad but rather the reason that someone is selling it, a R6 cheat can stay undetected for over a year if its private, but chod here is trying to get it out to the public so it make sense that it would take a while :)

• Like 1

Hon

2 hours ago, FamineAL said:

Hell yeah let's do it!

Honestly now I think he’s joking. Hope so too because working with other coders and seeing how successful a cheat can be, such as chods, his cheats came in the masses as a public cheat. If he published it for 1000gbp, only tens of people would do it. Now if chod decides to amp up the package deals like, 38 gbp a month (his packages have always been more affordable to the public than other cheats prior to Bartleye) then he would get a lot of people to buy it. Considering In this case it’s not JUST quantity over quality, quality is more than peaked and quantity of people allows a better revenue for them to make the cheat even safer and better time after time. 
lots of love for you chod, thanks for always being with us ?