Progress Update

Faceless

6 hours ago, souldisk said:

Can willing customers, like myself, give myself up as a guinea pig for early testing or something? I have multiple tarkov accounts and wanted to try chod's new EFT cheeses as soon as possible. I don't mind losing some accounts for earlier access benefits and helping out!

I already asked that. I have 2 standard accounts villing to sacrfice:)

1 hour ago, paddyy said:

You know he isnt part of the team, right.  @fsxnerd

Yea, he is a donater and therefore is getting early access to it. I never said he was part of the team. I just said that some of the donaters already have access and have been killing streamers with it.

3 hours ago, fsxnerd said:

Yea, he is a donater and therefore is getting early access to it. I never said he was part of the team. I just said that some of the donaters already have access and have been killing streamers with it.

How much do you have to donate to get early access?

7 minutes ago, somemax said:

How much do you have to donate to get early access?

I dont think you can buy early access. It's for trusted, valuable and long term customers only my guess.

Edited by IDB

Just now, IDB said:

I dont think you can buy early access. It's for trusted/valuable and long time customers only my guess.

I think so aswell, but since a user said otherwise, it might be worth asking. 

Trying to get a EFT Cheat going for a couple now... And i'm hyped to cheat again! :D 

1 minute ago, somemax said:

I think so aswell, but since a user said otherwise, it might be worth asking. 

Trying to get a EFT Cheat going for a couple now... And i'm hyped to cheat again! :D 

So am I, we got to have some more patience. Chod is really looking out for our security so let's give him the time. For what I've heard, Battleye is a real bitch.

2 minutes ago, IDB said:

So am I, we got to have some more patience. Chod is really looking out for our security so let's give him the time. For what I've heard, Battleye is a real bitch.

Especially if it's public like here tho. 

25 minutes ago, somemax said:

Especially if it's public like here tho. 

True.

8 minutes ago, DarkWings said:

just need idea of time to wait 

It's hard to give an ETA with something like this. And I can imagine that even if they have just the slightest idea of an ETA they won't give it just because if they can't release it on the ETA they gave people get very upset. I mean better having some patience and just accepting the fact that it's hard to give an ETA than false hope right?

Edited by IDB

6 minutes ago, IDB said:

True.

It's hard to give an ETA with something like this. And I can imagine that even if they have just the slightest idea of an ETA they won't give it just because if they can't release it on the ETA they gave people get very upset. I mean better having some patience and just accept the fact that it's hard to give an ETA than false hope right?

Well, i guess if people already have access to it, i'd doubt that the ETA is far away. 

I mean, a vague ETA (Not a rule, but a guide towards it) is enough / would be sufficient. Also to release some Pressure due to the community not knowing anything at all :P (Atleast ETA Related)

Edited by somemax
  • Thanks 1

Yeah but more player see cheater in game and is realy hard for me and other player to waiting with no information . D'ont need exat eta but just one idéa of times . is not possibel to say no eta . The coder know the times for bypass . and i am sure is ok and ready . But just need to know if is fud . 

i have encounter 8 or 9 cheater with ESP To day .

7 minutes ago, DarkWings said:

Yeah but more player see cheater in game and is realy hard for me and other player to waiting with no information . D'ont need exat eta but just one idéa of times . is not possibel to say no eta . The coder know the times for bypass . and i am sure is ok and ready . But just need to know if is fud . 

i have encounter 8 or 9 cheater with ESP To day .

That's basicly what i said, but i guess it's rather the entire Recode the Cheat was / is on. (Atleast according to the WTF Happened thread)

I mean, they were already aware (or had the doubt) that they'd switch to / add BE

Also, you're kinda lucky. I've been killed by an Fully Equipped Player SCAV wich spawned after 30 Seconds of the Match start... (Screen)

As far as i know, player scavs wont join when players do :D

So there's something really odd going on :D (Name Spoofer?)

Edited by somemax

6 minutes ago, somemax said:

Well, i guess if people already have access to it, i'd doubt that the ETA is far away. 

I mean, a vague ETA (Not a rule, but a guide towards it) is enough / would be sufficient. Also to release some Pressure due to the community not knowing anything at all :P (Atleast ETA Related)

True I do agree that maybe they indeed give us a little information about what exactly is going on but on the other hand it could be info that they don't want out here publically. I don't write code or anything but maybe Chod and other users of the cheese are currently awaiting themselves maybe like seeing how the anti-cheat works on Chod's software so Chod can understand it and adapt to it. I mean they do this out of our best interest. Like you wouldn't want to get the cheese and get instantly banned right?

But what you say, I do agree I would like a little bit of information about what is going on because I have no clue. A little something that get's my hope up wouldn't hurt. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IDB said:

True I do agree that maybe they indeed give us a little information about what exactly is going on but on the other hand it could be info that they don't want out here publically. I don't write code or anything but maybe Chod and other users of the cheese are currently awaiting themselves maybe like seeing how the anti-cheat works on Chod's software so Chod can understand it and adapt to it. I mean they do this out of our best interest. Like you wouldn't want to get the cheese and get instantly banned right?

But what you say, I do agree I would like a little bit of information about what is going on because I have no clue. A little something that get's my hope up wouldn't hurt. :)

I couldn't have worded it better. ;) 

• Like 1