Progress Update

Faceless

No way is there any people that would spend 99.00 GBP   for a game cheese?   I sure as hell can't afford it and I loved being able to sometimes after too many bad runs go and use my cheese to earn back some loot and cash lost.... but 99 GBP is too much.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Y0L0SW4G said:

So what i have seen till now, you should be able to decide what you wan't to use and what not.

Except die engine update und the nice as hell looking interface, there should be no big changes in terms of customization. 

At least that's what i'm excpecting and what i could get out of the informations that where given to us.

I know, but some providers on different games etc (we dont care) sometimes offers 2 versions like ESP only for a lower price and a full version at higher price

Edited by Wallhaxer
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DarkNet said:

No way is there any people that would spend 99.00 GBP   for a game cheese?   I sure as hell can't afford it and I loved being able to sometimes after too many bad runs go and use my cheese to earn back some loot and cash lost.... but 99 GBP is too much.

I would say 99 GBP for a year is ok...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rexx said:

he just set it high so nobody would buy it chill, he said he should of set it to £9999999

3 minutes ago, fippo said:

WTF 100GBP for EFT. OMG its 115euro OMG PLS change made 70GBP or 40GBP pls im probably the youngest and 115 euro for me its a lot of monay

look before you post plz