Progress Update

Faceless

1 hour ago, somemax said:

That's basicly what i said, but i guess it's rather the entire Recode the Cheat was / is on. (Atleast according to the WTF Happened thread)

I mean, they were already aware (or had the doubt) that they'd switch to / add BE

Also, you're kinda lucky. I've been killed by an Fully Equipped Player SCAV wich spawned after 30 Seconds of the Match start... (Screen)

As far as i know, player scavs wont join when players do :D

So there's something really odd going on :D (Name Spoofer?)

thats not true, player scavs can join anytime on any map(except factory i believe). ive spawned as a player scav on interchange at 58:52 beforee, which is a minute into the raid. other maps are about the same for me.

4 minutes ago, botgodspeed said:

thats not true, player scavs can join anytime on any map(except factory i believe). ive spawned as a player scav on interchange at 58:52 beforee, which is a minute into the raid. other maps are about the same for me.

It was on Factory. 

7 hours ago, fsxnerd said:

Yea, he is a donater and therefore is getting early access to it. I never said he was part of the team. I just said that some of the donaters already have access and have been killing streamers with it.

Idk where you got this Information from but i've never seen this stated before, so its just pure speculation.

@somemax You know you can easily name yourself like a Scav.

@Bismarck They are scammers, that people actually still fall for their tricks is a wonder. 

Edited by paddyy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bismarck said:

Probably IWC, their cheat are cheap and works, but your account doesn't live much more than two days

ya lost mya ccount cause of them today the same account i used for months when chods was up with no issues rip

just got tired of waiting game is fun legit for about 1 day then it just gets fustrating as your getting shot out of no where all the time and not able to finish run thru quests

but ya i knew the risk of using a sub par cheat and i paid for it but it was fun for the couple hours i had esp

33 minutes ago, paddyy said:

Idk where you got this Information from but i've never seen stated before, so its just pure speculation.

@somemax You know you can easily name yourself like a Scav.

@Bismarck They are scammers, that people actually still fall for their tricks is a wonder. 

Actually i didn't know that. Good to know. 

Now i know how i'm gonna name myself after the next wipe

Edited by somemax

• Administrator
8 hours ago, fsxnerd said:

Yea, he is a donater and therefore is getting early access to it. I never said he was part of the team. I just said that some of the donaters already have access and have been killing streamers with it.

no they dont, donatores dosent get access to it before everyone else.

1 minute ago, Thegraywolf said:

I just want to stop getting shot 30sec in to a raid because some jack ass is using esp and I’m not ?

propably not getting esped theres alot of good players happens to me all the time

and afaik other hacks are down as everyone got banned today lol

Edited by eftkiller

Id love it if you could get an "Antihack" hack instead of just hacking... like so you could play without esp etc but you just wouldnt show up on other hackers esp and aimbots wouldnt work on you... id pay £100 a month for that

Just now, eftkiller said:

propably not getting esped theres alot of good players happens to me all the time

and afiak other hacks are down as everyone got banned today lol

Seen shit that’s ether stupid luck or esp way to much the last weekend to think it’s anything but.

1 minute ago, Thegraywolf said:

Seen shit that’s ether stupid luck or esp way to much the last weekend to think it’s anything but.

not saying your wrong but i got banned i used it a couple raids went to bed and nothing but ban posts

i mean its my fault for not waiting but ya is what it is

nothing compares to chods cheat sadly lol or gladly depends how you look at it

Edited by eftkiller

Faceless said already that EFT won't be the first cheat which will be released with the new framework. Since there is nothing available I wouldn't expect anything EFT related this week. Even if Chod is like almost there, BSG is releasing Updates quite frequently, this is also a huge setback. 

But in all honesty - taken into account that nothing is available, so not much income from cheats taking the time to actually release something that is almost dead safe and not rush anything out to generate some revenue, is quite remarkable.

• Like 1

I think that its logical nothing will be relased shortly after 0.12 hit. We all know that BSG makes such a mess after update and then updates 5 times a day for a month to fix it. And even the small 20mb updates have to be checked before cheat can be up and running. It does not make a sense to release cheese and then make it offline every few hours. We just have to wait until BSG is done with daily updates and Chod is 100% sure that the cheese is safe.
About the frequent question -> ETA. In my job I frequently have to write scripts and work with PowerShell,  and other languages.Small little projects like script to copy Access rights from one account to another is about 100 lines. Its ussualy done in one hour with tests and everything. When something goes wrong, it can be 8 hours. Imagine how much code must be in the Cheese to bypass everything BSG is trying to throw under Chods legs. If you can make 8 hours of out 1 in 100 lines, imagine the potentional gap on about 1KK (1 000 000) lines that maybe Chod is writing? So Yeah, Chod can say its gonna be week of job, then BSG changes lil shit and he is checking 1000 lines to make sure its still valid.

I cant wait for cheese, I can not say how many times run through fckin Reserve looking for some items, finding nothing, how many times I tried to pickup the quest for Jager and got sniped from brush, how many times I died from camped dude on random corner or rushed just face to face with scavboss. Yeah, I miss cheese because of this random shit. But please, do not push Chod to release early. I want to play, not explain to my wife why I spend another 150€ for a new EFT account...

• Like 1

It was almost nothing last game, if you lovered the ESP for items. For "regluar" games I just set it to 15m and follow the "loot path". For the crazy loot runs, just pick from the filter (which I hope will be smarter) what are you looking for and set it to maximum :) The only issue I encountered was small lag when new scavs spawned, but I guess its normal since you register tons of new entities in one moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lukeduke said:

Faceless said already that EFT won't be the first cheat which will be released with the new framework. Since there is nothing available I wouldn't expect anything EFT related this week. Even if Chod is like almost there, BSG is releasing Updates quite frequently, this is also a huge setback. 

But in all honesty - taken into account that nothing is available, so not much income from cheats taking the time to actually release something that is almost dead safe and not rush anything out to generate some revenue, is quite remarkable.

Just cause BSG puts out updates that doesn’t set chods back like it used to, bsg doesn’t handle anti cheat updates anymore that’s handled by battle-eye so most of these updates being pushed out by BSG are hot fixes for new update so just cause they update their game doesn’t mean chods has to go down every time like before.

3 minutes ago, LordSmitty said:

Just cause BSG puts out updates that doesn’t set chods back like it used to, bsg doesn’t handle anti cheat updates anymore that’s handled by battle-eye so most of these updates being pushed out by BSG are hot fixes for new update so just cause they update their game doesn’t mean chods has to go down every time like before.

I thought that they "added" BE and not replaced theirs. If yes, that might actually be easier for Chods. It gives us chance for the future...