Progress Update

Faceless

1 hour ago, makemeawesome said:

I thought that they "added" BE and not replaced theirs. If yes, that might actually be easier for Chods. It gives us chance for the future...

@Rexxie they still have their in-house anti cheat for manual bans so far BE only picks up on the injection methods I believe.

Edited by BillNyeTheNaziSpy

• Administrator

Guys while we appreciate your patience and still sticking around or you're new to the site to buy the cheat please stop breaking the rules and don't spread misinformation.

Everyone in the team is doing their best to release something that doesn't get you banned in 2 days and looks shit.

Another private provider and some other one got hit by BE couple days ago to my knowledge.

As Faceless said before EFT might not be the first one to be released on the new framework, but this doesn't mean that EFT is not priority or thrown aside.

As bugs and issues plus Quality of Life improvements are being fixed and added the service we can provide will be way better than before.

Performance got a huge upgrade in all games and there is future proofing added so there will be no issues with upcoming windows updates etc.

Many of you also said that you're willing to test the cheat with all the risks and all.

We appreciate the help but that is not how we treat our customers, its our job to test the service and do everything humanly possible to expose you to the lowest amount of threat as its possible when it comes to cheating.

Security was always the top priority here, we always took ban reports serious, even if yours didn't get any reply or you felt like you posted it for nothing and the cheat was kept up, meanwhile multiple steps has been made to avoid further security issue.

As for last thing, please be patient, we are doing a bit more than just release products, this is a service you can trust.

All thing are coming together and i'm happy to say this is the final sprint ahead of the goal.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, lukeduke said:

but even they are updating right now ;)

Since they're sloppy, i guess they'll be faster up then Chods. 

And i just can't stand that game without cheats :D So just get the accounts banned and shut the Topic Tarkov, for me ?

Gosh, even their Page looks horrible... :D

Edited by somemax

38 minutes ago, IdiotGuy said:

(1) Everyone in the team is doing their best to release something that doesn't get you banned in 2 days and looks shit.

Another private provider and some other one got hit by BE couple days ago to my knowledge.

(2) Many of you also said that you're willing to test the cheat with all the risks and all.

We appreciate the help but that is not how we treat our customers, its our job to test the service and do everything humanly possible to expose you to the lowest amount of threat as its possible when it comes to cheating.

(1) We know you guys do your best and that its not easy. Its just really really hard. 

(2)  In my company the testing allways takes the longest piece of the pie. I think people like me who are offering the help do not want the cheese to play, but to really help out with the bugs etc. Like, I am an software analyst, I can report out shit the way you never saw before :D So just take it the way we wanted to help out, not trying to get hands on cheese any way possible.

We really appreciate what are you doing and I trust that you want the cheese up as much as we do, even if you all had regular jobs, the income from this is missed i bet. So I know you guys do your best. But you know, with this long pause, people just chat around about other stuff, other cheats and other bull.shit just to stick around. I post here because I check the forum baiscally every 3 hours, knowing that it wont be up, but still doing it. So please ignore us talking about other things, please give us the leevay so we can busy our stressed minds :(

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, makemeawesome said:

(1) We know you guys do your best and that its not easy. Its just really really hard. 

(2)  In my company the testing allways takes the longest piece of the pie. I think people like me who are offering the help do not want the cheese to play, but to really help out with the bugs etc. Like, I am an software analyst, I can report out shit the way you never saw before :D So just take it the way we wanted to help out, not trying to get hands on cheese any way possible.

We really appreciate what are you doing and I trust that you want the cheese up as much as we do, even if you all had regular jobs, the income from this is missed i bet. So I know you guys do your best. But you know, with this long pause, people just chat around about other stuff, other cheats and other bull.shit just to stick around. I post here because I check the forum baiscally every 3 hours, knowing that it wont be up, but still doing it. So please ignore us talking about other things, please give us the leevay so we can busy our stressed minds :(

Yeah we are kinda lenient with the rules now but straight up naming them are still disrespectful, so please don't do it.

Glad to hear that people really wanna help us, however the current testers and way of testing is enough. 

4 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

-snip-

Im new to this group and its stuff like this that keeps me coming back to see if your redy yet rather than jumping to some one who is able to provide today.

Keep doing what your doing and i will keep coming back, you guys stand out as one of the best groups i have seen.

• Administrator
Just now, paddyy said:

Nice, great work guys. 

Unfortunately i dont play Apex, but think you created a solid cheese foundation which we can rely on.

This is actually the foundation, now other products will be rapidly coming back soon as we deem the safe.

52 minutes ago, IdiotGuy said:

This is actually the foundation, now other products will be rapidly coming back soon as we deem the safe.

That is so awesome to hear. Thanks for always stressing that customer safety is most important to you all, it really makes me feel like I'm waiting for a top-notch, high quality product. Even if it's just cheese for some video games, it is really appreciated.

I do not know what to say following the appearance of the 1st program.
Congratulations to you, we believe in you! (I speak for a lot, I guess)

Count on my support and my feedback on different games.

Good luck to all of you.

Customer for over a year and only one ban because of my stupidity and lack of precaution!