retroonestar

Favorite Cheese

Favourite cheese: EFT or CSGO  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite cheese: EFT or CSGO

• EFT
    • CSGO

What is your favorite cheese? Is it CSGO or EFT? Or all of them that Chod provides? I know I enjoy the Cheese. What is your favorite? And if you can list why I’m curious to see everyone’s response. 

-cheers

From Chod's brochure, EFT is the only one that I've used. It has been the best out EFT cheats I've used due low performance impact and abundance of solid features that other cheats might not have.

@Spellmonger that’s great to hear you like the EFT I really enjoy it as well. You definitely need to look into the other cheese that Chod has to offer... like CSGO and Call of Duty just to name 2. I am very happy to enjoy it and if you have any questions about CSGO let me know I’ll answer to the best of my ability. Remember EFT is down for the time being until further notice.

-cheers

@retroonestar I sure noticed EFT being down after getting acc banned :D Joking aside, CS:GO cheese is boasting wide variety of customization now that I checked it. Haven't played it for a while though. I'll be probably waiting for something new from Chod since CoD:ww2 was a bit of a flop as game.

I like the way the interface is done on all games, in general it's an easy to use Cheese with loads of options. And also the community which comes for free and has been great ;)

• Like 1

I'd say CS:GO just because the amount of options is insane. You have so many different ways to tweak each part of the cheese.

25 minutes ago, retroonestar said:

@Noah33 Yeah I feel the same way what do you use? Aimbot? Triggerbot? if any?

Never used trigger just because with ESP you kind of get the same effect but it looks more legit. My "default" settings are usually a controlled spray aimbot so it looks legit and I toggle ESP depending on how good the other team is :)

It's hard to pick between EFT and CS:GO, since EFT is boring without cheats and CS:GO on the other hand has so many options. I think I need to go with CS, though.

• Thanks 1

So far I've been running EFT and SOT and both are great. EFT is definitely my favorite. Haven't used any COD cause of getting banned by using a different provider before finding my home here.