ValakGam1ng

Post your setup

Recommended Posts

Usually most of the forums will have a "Post your setup" thread but I couldn't find one so why not start one.
Anyway if you want Post a Picture of your setup and its config.

***Note Cable Management will be fix soon when I have the time to do that

Here is mine
Config wise
2x22'' LG Monitor 
Msi Gtx 1060 6gb twin frozr
EVGA 600B
2x250gb SSD
1TB HDD
2x8GB Hyperx fury 1600mhz
Intel I7 3770k OC at 4ghz
Asus motherboard (not necessarily for gaming)
2 front fan 
Cpu cooler is corsair water cooling system.

Gadget wise
Keyboard : Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum
Razer Kraken v2 7.1 surround Chroma Edition
Razer Deathadder Chroma Edition
Random ass USB Logitech Webcam
ViscoLogic Red Gaming chair(Canadian company)
 

23555449_1710324392353888_53396747_o.jpg

23558021_1710324412353886_1303224054_o.jpg

23600211_1710324409020553_1155731585_o.jpg

Edited by ValakGam1ng
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll add some pictures when I take them later. My setup isn't quite as flashy but it gets the job done.

CPU: i5-6600k OC to either 3.7 or 3.8 GHz
Mobo: MSI Z710A
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4-2400
Storage: 1x 1TB HDD
             1x 250GB SSD
GPU: Zotac 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
Case: NZXT S340

Peripherals:
Mic: Audio Technica AT2020 USB
Headphones: Sennheiser HD598
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB w/ Silent switches

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im actually on a laptop lol,

CPU: i7 6820k
GPU: 980M 8Gb vram
RAM: 16 gb DDR4, dont remember the brand lol.
Storage: 1 TB SSD and 1TB HDD

Peripherals:
Mic + Headphones: Astro a40's
Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD

Keyboard: laptop lul

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CPU : i7 6700k
MOBO : Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
RAM : Corsair 16 gb DDR4 3000 Mhz
Colling : LEPA aquaChanger 120mm
GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
Storage : 250Gb SSD 1Tb HDD
Power : Corsair CX750M
Case : Zalman Z11 Plus

Monitor : Asus 24" 1ms
Mic/Headphones : AKG 7.1
Mouse : Steelseries Diablo Version
Keyboard : VicTsing Mechanic - Antighosting - WaterproofIMG_2559.thumb.jpg.a43efb93ea35cf2a3ddc04be1e783e96.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chassi: InWin 503 (Black)
Mobo: MSI somethingsomething night elf (Random shit because I accidentally bent pins on first one O.o)
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0 GHz
CPU-Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX DC3
PSU: EVGA Supernova G1 750W
RAM: Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz
Storage: Samsung 850-Series EVO 500GB & WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm 64MB

Peripherals:
Monitor: Some random Asus 27'', broke my 144hz monitor. :(
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Essential MX Blue (I hate it. Don't get it. Ever.)
Headset: Corsair Void (It's shit, don't get it.)


Cba a picture right now, desk is a mess :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
◘ PC Specs ◘
- i7 6700k 4.6ghz Skylake OC
- DDR4 Dominator Platinum 16gb ( 2666mhz )
- PSU Corsair 750W
- MSI Gaming M5 
- CoolerMater Nepton 240m
- MSI GTX 1070 SLI

◘ Peripherals
- BenQ XL2430T ( 1920x1080 )
- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5
- Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 300 @ 400 DPI,1.3 Sensitivity
- Pad: Steelseries QCK Heavy
- Corsair Gaming VOID Wireless

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my main PC specs:

Case: Corsair 900D
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W
Cooling: Full EKWB Custom loop for CPU and GPU, with two EK 480mm radiators.
Fans: 12 EK VADAR fans
CPU: i7 6900K
GPU: EVGA 1080 ti
Mobo: MSI x99A Godlike gaming carbon
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200MHz 32GB @ Quad channel
SSD: Samsung 960 pro m.2 512 GB & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB & Samsung 840 Evo 250gb + another corsair SSD.
HDD: 4TB Seagate SSHD + 1TB WD black
Led: nzxt hue+ yo bling bling

Peripherals:
Mouse: Zowie FK2
Mousepad: Corsair Gaming MM300 Extended edition
Mouse Cable Holder/Bungee: Zowie
Keyboard: Asus ROG Claymore Core RGB (gonna get a ducky shine 5 with white keycaps tho)
Headset: Sennheiser G4ME ZERO and Steelseries Arctic 3
Mic: Blue yeti pro
Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HY 1440P 165 hz gsync

NOTE: Need to make hardtubing in the buttom of the case aswell incase anyone notices it :p

20171103_000458.jpg

20171103_000543.jpg

20170711_151458.jpg

20171002_012857.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 4real said:

my main PC specs:

Case: Corsair 900D
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W
Cooling: Full EKWB Custom loop for CPU and GPU, with two EK 480mm radiators.
Fans: 12 EK VADAR fans
CPU: i7 6900K
GPU: EVGA 1080 ti
Mobo: MSI x99A Godlike gaming carbon
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200MHz 32GB @ Quad channel
SSD: Samsung 960 pro m.2 512 GB & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB & Samsung 840 Evo 250gb + another corsair SSD.
HDD: 4TB Seagate SSHD + 1TB WD black
Led: nzxt hue+ yo bling bling

Peripherals:
Mouse: Zowie FK2
Mousepad: Corsair Gaming MM300 Extended edition
Mouse Cable Holder/Bungee: Zowie
Keyboard: Asus ROG Claymore Core RGB (gonna get a ducky shine 5 with white keycaps tho)
Headset: Sennheiser G4ME ZERO and Steelseries Arctic 3
Mic: Blue yeti pro
Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HY 1440P 165 hz gsync

NOTE: Need to make hardtubing in the buttom of the case aswell incase anyone notices it :P

20171103_000458.jpg

20171103_000543.jpg

20170711_151458.jpg

20171002_012857.jpg

Jesus, that PC looks insane :O
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pc is on the floor sry for that i just dont like it on the table. 
-Intel Core i7-6700k@4.5ghz
-MSI z270 gaming pro carbon
-GIGABYTE GTX 1080ti gaming oc black
-SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB 
-Corsair RM750X 
-be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 CPU-Kühler
-Seagate Desktop HDD 1 TB
-Corsair Carbide Series 400C Seitenfenster 
-Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)
monitor 1: benq xl2411z, monitor 2: benq xl2720z

using different mouse and keyboard now which is the razer blackwidow and dream machines dm1 pro s. 

D7DAEE81-EAD3-4676-A3AD-BE965A90AA86.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC Specs:

  • Graphics GTX 1070 ASUS
  • 16gb DDR4 RAM
  • 2 256gb SSD
  • m.2 ssd
  • i7 7700k
  • MOUSE: Corsair Schimtar 
  • KEYBOARD: Corsair k70 rgb
  • MONITORS: Asus VG248
  • MIC: Red Yeti
  • WEBCAM: Logitech c920

26234919_1673951445992197_881860392_n.jpg

26176372_1673951095992232_1776668484_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

System Model: Alienware 15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.2GHz 
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: Radeon RX Vega 64
Laptop Card: R9 M390X
Monitor lol: Sony Bravia 4k XBR43X800E
Keyboard: Razor Ornata Chroma
Mouse: Razor Mamba tournament 2014
Headset: Razor Tiamat 7.1 on Asus U7


 

tVZ6cSy.jpg

bciN6wx.jpg

Edited by Ghostgriffon
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently made a new build so here it is
Nzxt h440
Gtx 1070ti
2x500gb SSD
1tb HDD
i7 7700k kaby lake
Nzxt kraken x62
16gb ram GSKILL 2400mhz
Msi Z270 gaming plus 
 

26694379_1769773209742339_112727725_n.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Setup:
500 Watt be quiet! Straight Power 10 CM Modular 80+ Gold
Intel Core i7 6700K 4x 4.00GHz So.1151 WOF
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Intel Z170 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX Retail
EKL Alpenföhn Brocken 2 Tower Kühler
1000GB Seagate Desktop HDD ST1000DM003 7.200U/min 32MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s
16GB (2x 8192MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-2666 DIMM CL16-18-18-36 Dual Kit
GeForce GTX 1070

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I run two different systems, I usually upgrade these yearly and due to upgrade but here are the specs of my setup. 

3x LG IPS "32 screens
Corsair K95 RBG
Logitech G502

AudioTechnica headset (they suck)

Computer 1
2x GTX 1080 EVGA 
I7 6700k @4GHz 
64GB of Ram GSkill 
Windows 10 X64
ROG Maximus VIII MotherBoard
Corsair Liquid Cooling
1tb SSD SamSung
5TB Western Digital HD 
Corsair Obsidian Series 350D

Computer 2
1x GTX 980 Asus Matrix ROG Edition
1x 4770k @3.5GHz
32GB of Ram Gskill
Windows 10 x64
Corsair Liquid Cooling
500GB SSD
3TB Hard Drive Western Digital
Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Case
 
Image.thumb.png.77ffa7ac8b6376aa977d079716ae82bf.pngImage-3.thumb.png.6b1f555b337eddbb031d72c801d84e08.pngImage-2.thumb.png.dfe1767189ac573b4bc5c25219e5ffa0.pngImage-1.thumb.png.0d4cd6b2d7d6687dff41458018e8bd4e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:

I run two different systems, I usually upgrade these yearly and due to upgrade but here are the specs of my setup. 

3x LG IPS "32 screens
Corsair K95 RBG
Logitech G502

AudioTechnica headset (they suck)

Computer 1
2x GTX 1080 EVGA 
I7 6700k @4GHz 
64GB of Ram GSkill 
Windows 10 X64
ROG Maximus VIII MotherBoard
Corsair Liquid Cooling
1tb SSD SamSung
5TB Western Digital HD 
Corsair Obsidian Series 350D

Computer 2
1x GTX 980 Asus Matrix ROG Edition
1x 4770k @3.5GHz
32GB of Ram Gskill
Windows 10 x64
Corsair Liquid Cooling
500GB SSD
3TB Hard Drive Western Digital
Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Case
 
Image.thumb.png.77ffa7ac8b6376aa977d079716ae82bf.pngImage-3.thumb.png.6b1f555b337eddbb031d72c801d84e08.pngImage-2.thumb.png.dfe1767189ac573b4bc5c25219e5ffa0.pngImage-1.thumb.png.0d4cd6b2d7d6687dff41458018e8bd4e.png
I like your set up but the dust and cable management in the computer :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ValakGam1ng said:
30 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:

 

I like your set up but the dust and cable management in the computer :(


Haha Yeah I know, I'm not really into the look of it, I bet you can tell from those dusty ass computers lol, I literally slapped them together in 45 mins and moved on lol.

Haven't cleaned them in like 6 months. Edited by tamedbeast
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is a work in progress...

  • Intel i9 7920x (12 core, 24 thread)
  • 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB RAM (3600mhz)
  • 1TB Samsung Evo M.2 
  • 2TB Samsung SSD
  • Auros 1080Ti Xtreme Edition
  • 1000w Corsair PSU (Not Sure on Specifics)
  • Kraken X52 Cooler with 24mm Rad
  • Hue+ RBG Lighting with 2x 140mm NZXT RGB Fans
  • NZXT Case
  • Custom sleeved wires and stuff
  • I run an 27" ASUS ROG G-Sync 165hz Monitor
  • And a Corsair K65 Keyboard and a Logitech Mouse (can't remember the name)
20180115_203907.thumb.jpg.81fa6dbc6d47159f93d74d057c4f5b9c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CPU: Interl Core i7-6700K
GPU: SLI 970 Strix OC
MOBO: Asus Z170-Deluxe
RAM: HyperX Fury 32GB (8GBx4 2666Hz) DDR4
Case: NZXT H442W-M1
Cooler: Enermax Liqmax II 240mm 
SSD: Samsung 960 PRO 512GB
HDD: x2 Barracuda 2TB (4TB total)

Yes, My iPhone camera itr's broken okay?
postazione.jpg.a8c849a7a62650fa5f274a22d91cbc24.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are my specs

GPU: GiBy11GB D5X GTX 1080 Ti AORUS Xtreme

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 3700 1151V2 BOX

SSD: 500GB 520/540 850 EVOBasic SA3 SAM

Board: Asus ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) Z370

RAM: D416GB 3200-16-18-18 Ripjaws V K2 GSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.