Another Progress Update

Feary

5 minutes ago, dixienormis77 said:

Another cheat provider got their product detected and all its users banned this previous weekend. Doubt we will be seeing CHODS EFT cheese anytime soon, Battleye is doing its job..... and doing it well unfortunately. I posted about this a week ago, cheating in EFT has changed forever, we may never see a reliable cheat again, with BE detection will always happen with public cheats, just a matter of when.

I don't think so everyone just has to adjust there are MANY providers for R6 that stay undetected and that has BE also. 

4 minutes ago, Bismarck said:

Chod seems to be always working on other games cheats, we will never have  for EFT at this pace

They've made it relatively clear that a cheat IS coming but you have to understand that BattlEye is one of the best anticheat software out there currently and if you keep up with recent news you'll see that many big name providers have already been detected literally within a day resulting in a large number of bans. It's not even about putting other games first cause EFT is their top priority, it's the security part to make sure something like that doesn't happen.

6 minutes ago, Farticus said:

i mean idk about you guys but i like the fact that they are putting security first instead of just pushing it out to make money right away. im 100% a long time supporter of chods and as soon as eft is back up i'll have it.

I agree with you, people are complaining left and wright, where is it, what's the eta, any updates bla bla bla. If it was released now and we all get banned people would cry again. I rather wait and cheese steady away than get the cheese, get banned and come back to forums to cry, so as some said, security first, release after. I better wait and not play than play and get banned within day or two

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ACKuracy said:

They've made it relatively clear that a cheat IS coming but you have to understand that BattlEye is one of the best anticheat software out there currently and if you keep up with recent news you'll see that many big name providers have already been detected literally within a day resulting in a large number of bans. It's not even about putting other games first cause EFT is their top priority, it's the security part to make sure something like that doesn't happen.

I don't see how working in other games cheats would help in this case

1 hour ago, Bismarck said:

Chod seems to be always working on other games cheats, we will never have  for EFT at this pace

Uh, man. As far as I know, there is multiple team of coders. Chod is working on EFT, others are working on other cheese. Its like with people complaining about added features to EFt instead of fixing the lags.

Multiple teams solve multiple issues and work on multiple staff. Its like you driving your car to car repair shop and demand them to fix your washmachine. LIke - they fix shit so whats the difference?

Good rule would be "STOP BITCHING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rexx said:

Ve a otro lado entonces ... han sido perfectamente claros!

No darán una ETA, ¿lo suficientemente claro?

First of all, I think you should keep calm ... I've been like everyone in this community waiting for "X" time for cheese ... I'm not going anywhere else, I like this community ... you better go your with your hypocrisy shit elsewhere, "I don't think it hurts anyone what I'm asking ... what the hell do you know if I'm asking for ETA?" ...

10 minutes ago, xPain522 said:

First of all, I think you should keep calm ... I've been like everyone in this community waiting for "X" time for cheese ... I'm not going anywhere else, I like this community ... you better go your with your hypocrisy shit elsewhere, "I don't think it hurts anyone what I'm asking ... what the hell do you know if I'm asking for ETA?" ...

You're right, this community is awesome but its a damn shame every second post is the same shit... people sulking about EFT being down and not knowing exactly when its coming up even though the devs have said time and time again why they dont give ETA's and not to ask for them.

You're original post was you whinging "Bored of waiting and waiting ... Without anything clear ... ?"

What clarity do you want? they have said again and again they wont release until they are confident its right... seems clear to me.

1 hour ago, makemeawesome said:

Uh, man. As far as I know, there is multiple team of coders. Chod is working on EFT, others are working on other cheese. Its like with people complaining about added features to EFt instead of fixing the lags.

Multiple teams solve multiple issues and work on multiple staff. Its like you driving your car to car repair shop and demand them to fix your washmachine. LIke - they fix shit so whats the difference?

Good rule would be "STOP BITCHING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT".

Hm, no.

IdiotGuy said that Chod is the only coder:

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Bismarck said:

Chod has only been working on EFT for months now so that cant be more wrong, he is not the only coder.

So quick question, if what was stated earlier is true, "the cheese will more than likely release as esp only with other features added later" would it not be wise to wait to pay until more features are added? Or am I missing something where the original launch with limited features may be a lower price that is raised to the regular price once all features are added in? 

Just now, RunningMan said:

So quick question, if what was stated earlier is true, "the cheese will more than likely release as esp only with other features added later" would it not be wise to wait to pay until more features are added? Or am I missing something where the original launch with limited features may be a lower price that is raised to the regular price once all features are added in? 

Don't take this as the "Truth" but think of the EFT cheat, as Beta (like APEX) and they have said before it will most likely be ESP, but i doubt they will changet the price beceause of the Anti-Cheat being Battle-eye. Just be thankful that Chod and his team haven't giving up on EFT, becasue BSG added Battle-eye. 

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic