Another Progress Update

Feary

1 minute ago, hydra384 said:

Can I expect to be only have the cheat work for a week before I get banned?

im really scared this will happen because I want this cheat so much.

naw man these cheats are the real fukin deal of course with any cheats there will always be a risk just dont make it too obvious when you are cheating 

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
10 hours ago, RunningMan said:

So quick question, if what was stated earlier is true, "the cheese will more than likely release as esp only with other features added later" would it not be wise to wait to pay until more features are added? Or am I missing something where the original launch with limited features may be a lower price that is raised to the regular price once all features are added in? 

there will be no price change from when we release it to when all features are in, it might only be esp at start but its not 100% sure yet, more features might be in, and rest of them will come quickly. reason to this is security is what we all pay for and not features, and as everyone have seen all other providers have failed makeing it secure.

12 hours ago, Bismarck said:

He did not specified at all untill minutes ago. Mind your manners.

Dude, this was mentioned like 50 times on this forum, that CHOD only works on EFT and other coders on other cheese.
What is worse: people who cant read and ask stupid questions that were already answered multiple times in all big topics, or those who lose patience?

This people are passively aggresive because they are unable to dedicate 5 minutes to find out answers. Either ask politely admitting you are to lazy to lookup and people will politely answer, or post stupid post thats not true but expect the pushback...

• Like 2

Goddamn this site and the folk are underrated. Just spent a few minutes browsing through some other providers and their services. Nightmarish. If contacting some random guy from a forum on Discord could be compared to meeting a drug dealer in an dirty alleyway, then Chod's could be compared to walking into Scarfaces mansion. Place oozes professionalism. (Can that word be used for a cheat provider? Fuck it.) Keep up the good stuff everyone.

also obligatory when eft cheese ;)

Edited by point8
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, hydra384 said:

Can I expect to only have the cheat work for a week before I get banned?

im really scared this will happen because I want this cheat so much.

There is literally no way anyone would be able to answer this question unless they have future seeing sight. We won't know for sure until it's out in the user base and being used. People only assume the worse because it's notoriously known that public battleye cheats have short up times because of detection and/or reworks. The only difference here is customer security is something that Chod's seems to actively take serious, which is something other providers rarely consider as long as they can get the software up and running again to make more money.

Realistically, the up times and cheating you were used to before BE is gone forever. Be prepared for change is all I can say lol.

Edited by starsdieout

I've used eft cheese for over a year. never got banned because of all the security measures in place that Chod has set up. BE is a whole new ball game but have faith that Chod will pull through and give us the quality cheese we all know and love.

Patience people!

A lot of people on here are giving a lot of praise to battle eye. If it's as bad as many are stating then I should expect to not only pay a monthly fee for cheese but also a monthly standard edition for how often cheese will be detected and banned. I would think it that's the case then the cheese would cease to be practical. I'm hopeful that this cheese will succeed where the other providers have failed, because at the end of the day the price tag will demand that sort of security. 

I can attest to how well and secure Chod's cheese has been. I've used multiple cheese over year+ here and they're really attentive and aware of whenever the cheese gets detected so they can shut it down and make their corrections. True BattleEye is a goliath of an anti-cheat but nothing is unbeatable. I've got faith in the process.

From what ive read i would love to see an esp released at the same price. When you add more features we can pay per feature and the staff could then figure out what features are not needed and focus more on the popular features like (speed, unlock, aim, night vision, etc...) 

Thanks for all the updates and i cant wait until you release just the basics!! and btw ive heard of people from the tarkov Reddit snooping around cheat providers websites and getting people banned so beware!!

• Administrator

I'll be closing this thread as its just turning out to spread fake info and stuff.

If we have anything new to announce, we will do it in a form like this, publicly. Not just to some users, so don't believe them.

I'll try to get more info together in the coming week.

Chod staff appreciates all the kind words of encouragement and support during this period of time. We are working together to bring you guys something that is up with your expectations.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 8

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic