The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

On 8/21/2019 at 7:55 PM, Chod said:

Snip

Thanks for the detailed update, Chod! I came looking on the market for the best cheese, which is why I came to Chod's. Take as long as you need! Better to wait for a high quality one (which is what Chod's has brought to the table for a while now) than play using a rushed, money-grabbing build.

Hi. Just returned from my vacation to see all those changes. I understand the price hike, but I have a question: my sub expired but I have alrady bought a sub code which I haven't activated yet (for one month). Does this mean I have to pay the difference between the old price and the new price once I activate the sub under the new protection system? (Speaking about EFT)

Thanks Chod for all the fun you've given us. It was certainly worth the price, and I hope the price changes woun't be too enormous (like the DayZ sub).

1 hour ago, Linky said:

Hi. Just returned from my vacation to see all those changes. I understand the price hike, but I have a question: my sub expired but I have alrady bought a sub code which I haven't activated yet (for one month). Does this mean I have to pay the difference between the old price and the new price once I activate the sub under the new protection system? (Speaking about EFT)

Thanks Chod for all the fun you've given us. It was certainly worth the price, and I hope the price changes woun't be too enormous (like the DayZ sub).

Nope

Chod doesnt owe us anything except that we paid for and it is in his own best interest to keep the cheats going.

Personally, im excited and i cant wait. Im a student so i hope the new prices will still be surmountable for me. 

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic