Rolle

favorite movies / series

Recommended Posts

Put down your favorite movies / series

Anime too if you watch any. 🖐️

 

Anime :

Hunter x Hunter or Gate, would be my choice if i needed to pick one.

 

Movies:

- Lord of the rings, all of them are awesome.

- StarWars of course.

- Saving private Ryan, its a masterpiece.

- Enemy at the gates.

- Pirates of the Caribbean 

- Bright

- Battleship

- Flags of our Fathers

- Korengal

- Only The Dead

- Restrepo

 

Series: 

- StarWars the clone wars, A childhood classic

- Altered Carbon

- Punisher

- Family Guy

- Narcos

- Rick And Morty ( Hate if you want ) 😂

- Band Of Brothers, Another masterpiece

- Better Call Saul, imo better than Breaking Bad

- Breaking Bad

- Knightfall

- Game Of Thrones ( Forgot to add this ) Very good one !

 

Edited by Rolle
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anime: 

cowboy bebop

my hero academia 

one punch man

sailor moon

one piece

 

movies: 

akira

ghost in the shell

blade runner 2049

blade runner

cowboy bebop movie

ready player one

 

series: 

game of thrones

the pacific

band of brothers

how i met you rmother

the office

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spike Spiegel said:

anime: 

cowboy bebop

my hero academia 

one punch man

sailor moon

one piece

 

movies: 

akira

ghost in the shell

blade runner 2049

blade runner

cowboy bebop movie

ready player one

 

series: 

game of thrones

the pacific

band of brothers

how i met you rmother

the office

 

 

I somehow forgot to add Game of thrones 😨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't watch movies at all,

I've watched only 1 movie recently 

its name was "INTERSTELLAR"

IT BROUGHT TEARS INTO MY EYES.

Really recommend to watch it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboy Bebop

Dragon Ball Z

Mike Tyson Mysteries

Aqua Teen

The Big O

China, IL

Space dandy

Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Ghost in the Shell

Inuyasha

Lupin the Third

Voltron

Tokyo Ghoul

 

Matrix

Starwars

LotR

Indiana Jones

Gladiator

All war movies (Blackhawk down, private ryan, ect)

Christmas Story

Fractured

Four Rooms

Game of Thrones

James Bonds'

Batman (movies and animated)

The place beyond the pines

Valhalla Rising

Trailer Park Boys

 

..god there are so many I'll be here all day lol

 

Cheers mates

Edited by Tourin7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything Star Wars related except the new ones, they are aids. I love the Clone Wars because of the military theme, it goes pretty deep in lore. I love Trailer Park Boys for a good laugh, it's really wholesome, started watching Seinfeld too, love sitcoms.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Culprit said:

Anything Star Wars related except the new ones, they are aids. I love the Clone Wars because of the military theme, it goes pretty deep in lore. I love Trailer Park Boys for a good laugh, it's really wholesome, started watching Seinfeld too, love sitcoms.

Totally forgot Trailer Park Boys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sofly1911 said:

Surprised no one here mentioned harry potter. 

My favorite would be dragon ball z as well, its the only anime i could watch.

I just forgot it, or I would have! If we were listing books I would have remembered it easier! I am just into more gritter movies usually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Movies :
Fight Club
Black Hawk Down

The Pianist

Series:
House 
The Good Doctor
Punisher

 

Edited by iRape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anime (I'm a filthy weeb): 

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

One punch man

Boku No Hero Academia (all seasons)

Hajime no Ippo

Gintama (hilarious after 20 episodes)

Detective Conan

Gurren Laggan (the feels)

Danmachi

Seven Deadly Sins

Haikkyuu (must watch unless you absolutely hate sports)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2018 at 10:31 AM, Rolle said:

Put down your favorite movies / series

Anime too if you watch any. 🖐️

 

Anime :

Hunter x Hunter or Gate, would be my choice if i needed to pick one.

 

Movies:

- Lord of the rings, all of them are awesome.

- StarWars of course.

- Saving private Ryan, its a masterpiece.

- Enemy at the gates.

- Pirates of the Caribbean 

- Bright

- Battleship

- Flags of our Fathers

- Korengal

- Only The Dead

- Restrepo

 

Series: 

- StarWars the clone wars, A childhood classic

- Altered Carbon

- Punisher

- Family Guy

- Narcos

- Rick And Morty ( Hate if you want ) 😂

- Band Of Brothers, Another masterpiece

- Better Call Saul, imo better than Breaking Bad

- Breaking Bad

- Knightfall

- Game Of Thrones ( Forgot to add this ) Very good one !

 

You pretty much names all the goodies. Both of the sicario movies and 13 hours were fantastic movies too, and to go with TV shows, believe it or not planet earth is a great Netflix and chill show. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 7:07 PM, Kleaner said:

Anime (I'm a filthy weeb): 

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

One punch man

Boku No Hero Academia (all seasons)

Hajime no Ippo

Gintama (hilarious after 20 episodes)

Detective Conan

Gurren Laggan (the feels)

Danmachi

Seven Deadly Sins

Haikkyuu (must watch unless you absolutely hate sports)

 

Dang...I need to check some of these out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.