SCUM game

NoFearNL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wathcing streams about this game, but looks fking boring :( maybe coz not relased, but the respawn in squad is a joke :D and zombies with mecharobots? wth!? so u start the game with stoneknife .. then u loot AKM? :D this game looks like MEH .. just another bad survival copywith too many shitty option like EKG :D the best thing is u can pee the dead body hueheh 

i try it. totally waste 20$ for garbage :( empty maps , same houses same loots everywhere , craft bugs etc .. last time i just walking around almost one hour and i found 2 zombies and 7weapons nothing much.. the events are useless atm.. but ye early acces.. looks like pre alpha :/ 

4 minutes ago, blackworm84 said:

i try it. totally waste 20$ for garbage :( empty maps , same houses same loots everywhere , craft bugs etc .. last time i just walking around almost one hour and i found 2 zombies and 7weapons nothing much.. the events are useless atm.. but ye early acces.. looks like pre alpha :/ 

oh boy, this is an early access game and a cheap one at that. what did you expect? it has already more content as DayZ, looks better and the future looks way better... 

6 hours ago, TruDmc said:

Scum; not really a fan from what i seen its looks like its a hardcore dayz 2.0 with robots and no cheats yet *Nudge Nudge* would be nice to have a upper hand :P

that game is rampant with cheats, especially since it was released without and anti cheat, recently big providers have had to update but there is still alot of it within the game

1 minute ago, Jamieson73 said:

that game is rampant with cheats, especially since it was released without and anti cheat, recently big providers have had to update but there is still alot of it within the game

Afaik Scum has activated EAC now which will make it a lot harder to use cheats and i'm sure they will improve the implementation in the near future.

6 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Afaik Scum has activated EAC now which will make it a lot harder to use cheats and i'm sure they will improve the implementation in the near future.

Yeah the implementation is very bad atm. Currently it doesnt even catch my modded CE lol...