Dexter

Vote for new cheats

Vote for upcoming cheats  

1003 members have voted

1. 1. What cheat would you like to see in our store ?

• Scum - Unreal Engine 4
    • Ready or Not - Unreal Engine 4
    • Post Scriptum - Unreal Engine 4
    • Hell Let Loose - Unreal Engine 4
    • Battlefield 5 - Frostbite 3
    • The Division 2 - Snowdrop Engine
    • Darwin Project - Unreal Engine 4
    • Killing Floor 2 - Unreal Engine 3
    • Infestation The Newz
    • Rings Of Elysium - Tencent's QuickSilver X
    • Miscreated - Cry Engine

Infestation newz would be awesome with hwid changer asweel since they do some nasty bullshit with your pc i tryed doing multiple stuffs writen on inet and even by myself still havent been able to play the game since i was banned weeks ago.

• Like 3

i would love division 2 cheats, i had to buy division cheats off of *removed* because it wasn't available here, but if division 2 cheat would be available here, that would be great because i prefer chods, its updated pretty often which makes it really fun to use with new features constantly being added

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Harcules said:

i would love division 2 cheats, i had to buy division cheats off of *removed* because it wasn't available here, but if division 2 cheat would be available here, that would be great because i prefer chods, its updated pretty often which makes it really fun to use with new features constantly being added

Same here :P 

The Division is one of my favorite game, so well made even if none give it the right credits

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Harcules said:

same ! :)

yeah a newz one would be really good and definitely a purchase on my end also maybe unturned could be a good one as its a free game downside is that its using battleeye though

The Division 2 !  "I"!

And Anthem is coming out almost same day as the division 2.

Edited by Sellier

2 hours ago, Kunai said:

how about you focus on some games which are released at the moment ? TD2 is not even announced yet.

i has been announced ;) but no release date yet... (other than this fiscal year, which means until march 2019)