Vote for new cheats

Dexter

Vote for upcoming cheats  

1,012 members have voted

1. 1. What cheat would you like to see in our store ?

• Scum - Unreal Engine 4
    • Ready or Not - Unreal Engine 4
    • Post Scriptum - Unreal Engine 4
    • Hell Let Loose - Unreal Engine 4
    • Battlefield 5 - Frostbite 3
    • The Division 2 - Snowdrop Engine
    • Darwin Project - Unreal Engine 4
    • Killing Floor 2 - Unreal Engine 3
    • Infestation The Newz
    • Rings Of Elysium - Tencent's QuickSilver X
    • Miscreated - Cry Engine

On 5/24/2018 at 11:42 AM, BrbNeedToMowTheLawn said:

Not really worth, considering last time someone tried to hack on a game that Blizzard published he got his ass sued. Mainly the whole WoW Bot drama

No registered EU company would be stupid enough to make cheats for any game on Blizzard after HonorBuddy get sued to shit, also Blizzard has stellar in-house detection, literally killed the complete bot scene. They can literally detect any in or out of process applications.

That being said I don't ever see Destiny 2 happening especially by Chods which is registered company not worth being sued. 

• Administrator

Stop discussing games that are not on the list. This isn't the place for it.

What kind of WarZ is this? I bought the original Infestation: Survival Stories but it got so many reboots from the same stealing shit devs that i lost count.. Romero's something, WarZ (but they got copyrighted by the movie etc)... 

2 hours ago, tamedbeast said:

No registered EU company would be stupid enough to make cheats for any game on Blizzard after HonorBuddy get sued to shit, also Blizzard has stellar in-house detection, literally killed the complete bot scene. They can literally detect any in or out of process applications.

That being said I don't ever see Destiny 2 happening especially by Chods which is registered company not worth being sued. 

You can use steam in home sharing to bypass their anti-cheat with color bots :P I'm still making hella profit from wow

• Administrator

i got a feeling that hell let loose and Post Scriptum both are gonna get a fairly large playerbase so it would be great with a hack for both of them.

Infestation is really a good game but about infestation cheese its really remind me when warz just release and have alot player play.

and i dont know how to find cheese that time i got trap by somescam site that advertised in uc and got banned like 10+ account huehuehue

and its  first time that i using cheese in game , but warz really worth it when that time really want to travel back in that time for play warz again.

well but rn game is already dead i am not surprise that why it only have 7% in vote :D

i give a vote on warz and bf5

Edited by Aracler

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic