Vote for new cheats

Dexter

Vote for upcoming cheats  

1,012 members have voted

1. 1. What cheat would you like to see in our store ?

• Scum - Unreal Engine 4
    • Ready or Not - Unreal Engine 4
    • Post Scriptum - Unreal Engine 4
    • Hell Let Loose - Unreal Engine 4
    • Battlefield 5 - Frostbite 3
    • The Division 2 - Snowdrop Engine
    • Darwin Project - Unreal Engine 4
    • Killing Floor 2 - Unreal Engine 3
    • Infestation The Newz
    • Rings Of Elysium - Tencent's QuickSilver X
    • Miscreated - Cry Engine

I would really love to see a War Thunder hack. There aren't many that are working and are trustworthy. And I know for a fact that due to the short number of hacks for War Thunder you can expect a lot of people wanting legit, working and undetectable hacks for the game. So if you are successful in making one then expect to get a lot of $$$$$

Just an addon to my older reply. When I last played War Thunder I was struggling quite a bit. So I decided to look for cheats for the game. I couldn't find any cheats that looked trustworthy. They all had bad reviews, Some said they got banned within hours of use, others say they didnt receive the hack and others say the launcher won't even work. I know for a fact that none of these issues are seen in Chods Cheats community except for a few minorities but I will like you to think of this my way for a second. You have a game that is still popular and very few working hacks that are very hard to find. If Chods Cheats decides to make a hack for War Thunder you would gain a lot of sales as I am sure there are a lot of people who are in my position still looking for good hacks for War Thunder and I have yet to find any. It would be a good investment to create a War Thunder cheat. I have already voted from the list, All I am asking is that you consider creating a War Thunder hack in the near future. Whether you add this to the current list or the next list it doesn't bother me but I can guarantee you it will be worth it. 

Sorry for writing a huge paragraph on this. :/

1 hour ago, CantThinkOfName said:

死游戏,它不在名单上。

我们已经有一个铁锈骗子,它只是邀请。

Many games are in the VIP menu

There are few cheats that can be bought

• 2 weeks later...
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic