My opinion about ''cheating'' in games.....

In my opinion cheating on games or something else is not weakness.Usually people says,''you cheating on games because youre trash,mad and weak....''.I dont aggre that at all.....In my opinion, cheating is creativity.Because it means you dont accept something ''in that way''...You want to make your own way, your own path and your own rule.Youre cheating, because you dont wanna obey some stupid rules just because ''they want it''.They say,''but thats unfair''.And I asked them this question....Its unfair, just because I dont agree the way you see things?Because I am happy,and I can.Youre the one that ''mad'' person....Not me.

when I buy a cheat I only use the ESP because its the only thing I need and I don't target people and go straight for them or anything but its just there to give me a little bit of an edge on them.

Generally I cheat in games that I have already dumped a good deal of time and money into. After playing a game for over 200-700 hours it get's boring and I cannot keep on top of all the new tricks and metas that come out because, I actually have a life unlike some kids, which means I cannot stay competitive. Thankfully Chod's lets me continue to enjoy these games. :)