Recommended Posts

Why are cheats so damn expensive, like £70 a month, im at home playing tarkov all day, how much money could i have, but seriously are they worth the money and does anyone know why theyre so expensive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from the fact that the EFT cheese is currently not available, the prices here at CC are MORE than fair and reasonable ... there are completely different providers who charge insane prices for cheese that are far from the quality of CC  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 19benni81 said:

Apart from the fact that the EFT cheese is currently not available, the prices here at CC are MORE than fair and reasonable ... there are completely different providers who charge insane prices for cheese that are far from the quality of CC  .

How hard is it to get banned if youre being sensible, and would i often get banned through detection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before battle eye got implemented you were golden for using everything except speed hack but then after they added be it lasted an hour before detection then came back a couple months later for about 2-3 weeks I think it was and now we're waiting to hear anything new about it since it got disabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if it's worth it is a question you have to answer yourself. there are people paying $200+/month for a cheat. personally i spend a lot of money for different cheats in the past. when you consider buying games again after a ban it can get real expensive fast. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah as other people have mentioned, hundreds if not thousands of people pay $200+ for cheetos and thats only for a week. The test would be to try it yourself really. Only you will know its capabilities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, VolatileSloth said:

little late but id say theyre reasonable. other sites are 100+ a month for a lesser quality cheese.. everywhere ive looked no other site can stay undetected for more than a few days

 

This right here. Chods EFT cheese was the best I've seen/used. Since it's been gone, I've roamed around trying to find a place to fill it's void. From cheap $20mo to expensive $300mo cheese from other places, all detected within days. And the other places only offered basic features. If you want something of quality, Chods is the place to get it hands down. So it's worth it IMO. Just hope it comes back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ibeintan said:

 

This right here. Chods EFT cheese was the best I've seen/used. Since it's been gone, I've roamed around trying to find a place to fill it's void. From cheap $20mo to expensive $300mo cheese from other places, all detected within days. And the other places only offered basic features. If you want something of quality, Chods is the place to get it hands down. So it's worth it IMO. Just hope it comes back.

Exactly. well i havent used any other cheese than chods. but everywhere i read most if not all are unreliable. and allot of other providers dont have a spoofer so if you get beaned it might be your last time playing tarkov until you get new HW.. Theyve been working on it for a while so its def gonna be a solid cheese and im hoping itll soon be back up an running

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VolatileSloth said:

Exactly. well i havent used any other cheese than chods. but everywhere i read most if not all are unreliable. and allot of other providers dont have a spoofer so if you get beaned it might be your last time playing tarkov until you get new HW.. Theyve been working on it for a while so its def gonna be a solid cheese and im hoping itll soon be back up an running

Yup forgot about the HWID thing. I also had to sub to another place that maintains a HWID spoofer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I find Chods one of the best on this market. Obviously, I have not bought ALL of the cheats, but I've been throug some of them and I have to say price is right. Considering staff, community, etc, I'd pay even more if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.