What Happen when EFT Go Private?

TCheesePatrol

• Administrator

You cannot ask for an invite, if it were to be the case it went private, we would most likely go back to our invite system(see FAQ) but it could be changed to be harder to get invited and have fewer spots. Most likely we would choose loyal customers that have been with us for a long time 1+ year or more.

The requirements has not been set in stone as we plan to release public.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:50 AM, NovicaneZero said:

No need for insults here. Many private cheat sites do ID verification to keep the service safe. Not saying that's what we will do here. 

I would be down for that. I think with the work and effort that goes into staying under the radar, there needs to be a level of security. Its @sshats that cause the downtime that interrupts a service i have paid for that is already inherently risky! If a consensus is taken, im for some kind of security measure to be allowed to use the program. 

Yeah, but ID verification is quite a bullshit.

1) you still wont know if that person is a spy or not

2) photoshop is powerfull bro, I could name myself Usama bin Laden and you would most likely not recognize its fake

3) you never know who has access to that, I would be up for it, in case I could blur my actual ID and leave name, face and shit like that

4) the whole point of chods and their low prices is that its not private. Imagine you go from (ALERT: WILD CALCULATIONS WITH NO BACKGROUND COMING) 1000 users who pay to 250 users only. So if ppl complain about price now, what would happen if they say OK 4* less users 4* higher prices.

Like yes, I wanted to make myself trusted or at least somehow confirm I am not shitter from BE or BSG. Nobody replied how. So I kinda do not even know if its possible this day really really authenticate someone as real person.

20 hours ago, makemeawesome said:

Yeah, but ID verification is quite a bullshit.

1) you still wont know if that person is a spy or not

2) photoshop is powerfull bro, I could name myself Usama bin Laden and you would most likely not recognize its fake

3) you never know who has access to that, I would be up for it, in case I could blur my actual ID and leave name, face and shit like that

4) the whole point of chods and their low prices is that its not private. Imagine you go from (ALERT: WILD CALCULATIONS WITH NO BACKGROUND COMING) 1000 users who pay to 250 users only. So if ppl complain about price now, what would happen if they say OK 4* less users 4* higher prices.

Like yes, I wanted to make myself trusted or at least somehow confirm I am not shitter from BE or BSG. Nobody replied how. So I kinda do not even know if its possible this day really really authenticate someone as real person.

250 is more than enough to get the cheat on the radar and for them to pay attention to it

even if chod goes private, that still doesn't entirely get rid of the detection chance

it may be safer, but eventually it will get detected

just look at why all the cheats, even the private ones went offline earlier this year

5 hours ago, testsubject said:

250 is more than enough to get the cheat on the radar and for them to pay attention to it

even if chod goes private, that still doesn't entirely get rid of the detection chance

it may be safer, but eventually it will get detected

just look at why all the cheats, even the private ones went offline earlier this year

Private cheats get detected usually because a) someone was being super stupid and careless with it or, B) there is a rat and has handed the cheat over for some reason 

13 hours ago, Muddy said:

Private cheats get detected usually because a) someone was being super stupid and careless with it or, B) there is a rat and has handed the cheat over for some reason 

you'd figure that you'd get one or two idiots in a sample of 250 people even if you filter them very carefully