Recommended Posts

I used the EFT cheat a while ago, and I wanted to play again so I got on chods cheats to renew my subscription but the cheat was offline and the price more than doubled? What? Can someone please explain why? Did they get a better anti cheat or something? 
lol

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the people of chods the truth that the work is great, I've been using cheese for EFT for a while. I stopped playing for 6 months, maybe more, it seems good to me that the price goes up since the work, the good work is paid, the price increase the truth that hit me since it was more than 50%.

Chods team I would just like to know if the 6-month pack comes back with a lower price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the people of chods the truth that the work is great, I've been using cheese for EFT for a while. I stopped playing for 6 months, maybe more, it seems good to me that the price goes up since the work, the good work is paid, the price increase the truth that hit me since it was more than 50%.

Chods team I would just like to know if the 6-month pack comes back with a lower price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is another topic that I would like to know, I fully agree that not everyone who arrives will be allowed to try the cheese.
But members of us who have time in the community, I hope I have no problems. I would like a response from the team to know how to buy cheese again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Grego said:

That is another topic that I would like to know, I fully agree that not everyone who arrives will be allowed to try the cheese.
But members of us who have time in the community, I hope I have no problems. I would like a response from the team to know how to buy cheese again.

It seems that so far chod is saying that it will be public

We can't buy the cheese yet because they're still testing it and haven't released yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct, as of now we are testing phase. Thats why new or returning users can't buy it.

 

Public release is still planned, and no details about what requirements we will set for people who want to access eft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

times we had before are long gone, I have wasted like 400 on private, newly released EFT cheats. It's actually fucking promising that chod isn't just releasing for the sake of it or just throwing a cheat out there and band aid it just to make money. so we can expect a safe, fully featured cheat when he's done. it isn't new news that chod takes his protection and security seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
31 minutes ago, Code said:

times we had before are long gone, I have wasted like 400 on private, newly released EFT cheats. It's actually fucking promising that chod isn't just releasing for the sake of it or just throwing a cheat out there and band aid it just to make money. so we can expect a safe, fully featured cheat when he's done. it isn't new news that chod takes his protection and security seriously. 

I wouldnt expect many features

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Code said:

times we had before are long gone, I have wasted like 400 on private, newly released EFT cheats. It's actually fucking promising that chod isn't just releasing for the sake of it or just throwing a cheat out there and band aid it just to make money. so we can expect a safe, fully featured cheat when he's done. it isn't new news that chod takes his protection and security seriously. 

True that. Safety first. Nobody wants an unsafe cheese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 said:

I wouldnt expect many features

I would expect the most important ones, like LSD mode, to be there.

If there is no LSD mode, I am not buying! Like whats to point to run EFT with cheese if you cant run it on LSD? ANd as responsible father, I cannot just take LSD and play ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, makemeawesome said:

I would expect the most important ones, like LSD mode, to be there.

If there is no LSD mode, I am not buying! Like whats to point to run EFT with cheese if you cant run it on LSD? ANd as responsible father, I cannot just take LSD and play ...

I think LSD mode is all you need for eft

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

Real talk here what's the difference between lsd and acid? I get regularly hair and urine tested for drugs so I never had a chance to dabble. 

they're the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BillNyeTheNaziSpy sorry for really late reply, but what the hell are you doing for a job that you have all this things done?

I used to play basketball on the highest level in my country (europe) and also for national team under 21. We smoked weed all the fcking day and never got busted because of that. Like once I had to explain, so I said it was passive breathing in and everything was fine... I get it, the rules are harder when you are adult, but I stopped smoking when I grew up and my kids were born :D

On 2/4/2020 at 7:37 PM, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

Real talk here what's the difference between lsd and acid? I get regularly hair and urine tested for drugs so I never had a chance to dabble. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.