EFT HWID Ban?

Greaper1989

So I got caught in the ban wave a few days ago.

I wasn't playing at the time and only found out after I got an email from BSG stating that my account was blocked from accessing the forums and game. It didn't mention it was a BE ban and said it was account ban so I figured I wasn't HWID ban.

I cleared my EFT settings and cleared my cookies/cache, and created a new account on EFT with another email a few days ago without purchasing a new game. No issues for the last 3 days with the account being in existence. An hour ago, my friend gave me a code for Standard edition, which I activated on the website with no problems.

I opened the launcher and game, (I removed any cheat engine from my PC prior)  without issue. Once in the game, I received my gift from the website without problem. I loaded into a Scav raid and was in for about 10-15 minutes before randomly getting a black screen that said "This user has been banned by BE #d145ee". The game was exited, PC restarted, and launcher and game opened just fine. Except every time I tried to load into a raid, I would immediately get "server connection lost."

I continued to retry over and over, until eventually when I opened up my new account on the website, there are nice big red letters next to my name, "BANNED". I received the same E-mail that I did on the previous account. So, with a lack of information, does that mean HWID ban? Or IP ban? What are my options if I were to continue to play the game?

Ban.JPG

IF it's BE

Always use spoofer

Always use different ip

Always reinstall after ban as BE leaves trace files on your pc to identify you even if you reinstall.

So basicaly 

if you have hard disks C D E or whatver BE can leave trace files on any of theese. 

Even if youi reinstall  windows on C there is no guarantee they didn't leave trace files on D and E disk + they use your file system structure ( folder names etc ) to generate your unique "FILE SYSTEM ID" from which they can track you.

For me when the chod comes back again

I have seperate SSD for cheating. ( When i boot into it i unplug all my other drives ) 

I have a VPN

I always use HWID spoofer

I never play without cheat on my cheating account so i don't get manually banned by insane stats fluctuations. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 7:47 AM, JesusIsDead said:

IF it's BE

Always use spoofer

Always use different ip

Always reinstall after ban as BE leaves trace files on your pc to identify you even if you reinstall.

So basicaly 

if you have hard disks C D E or whatver BE can leave trace files on any of theese. 

Even if youi reinstall  windows on C there is no guarantee they didn't leave trace files on D and E disk + they use your file system structure ( folder names etc ) to generate your unique "FILE SYSTEM ID" from which they can track you.

For me when the chod comes back again

I have seperate SSD for cheating. ( When i boot into it i unplug all my other drives ) 

I have a VPN

I always use HWID spoofer

I never play without cheat on my cheating account so i don't get manually banned by insane stats fluctuations. 

Which one? spoofer?

Before battle eye got implemented I cheesed on an account. Obviously the wipe happened and then BE was in. I started playing about 2-3 months into the wipe. Then a month later I got banned. Take note since Battle eye I HAVE NOT CHEESED. Is this a hwid ban now? Because I basically got banned for playing legit.

Edited by JadsterNZ1

I mean in theory battle eye could retroactively ban you, if they went back in their logs and noticed an injection associated with your account. Or they knew back then and just didn't do anything about it. Or you did something like test the cheat by attempting to open it while the battle eye process was still opened on your computer, even if tarkov wasn't. Or there is information missing.

If you got the same email and message I did when you were banned then I would say yeah probably HWID. Also just because you cheated months ago, doesn't mean they can't ban you for it now. You agreed to TOS and broke them, they can ban you however and whenever they want.

Just get rid of all the cheesing files off your PC, get a spoofer and VPN. That's what I did and I've been playing fine for the last few months.

• Xpi locked this topic