Progress Update

Faceless

3 hours ago, DerpZ said:

If the cheese ain't coming in November. It's gonna be an amazing Christmas present.

lol i aint waiting for xmas 3 days after wipe and i dont wanna play without cheese so i fi have to wait another 2 months ill pass and wait for next wipe

• Like 1

Honestly if it takes until late November or December, whats to say that's a bad thing? I think this new release, whenever it does release, is going to be incredible and hold some unseen features and security that will ensure we are safe using them. Waiting is worth it I think!

you know, I just want to say something.... before I came into the world of cheating... I always thought people that cheat are like nasty, and toxic....

But everyone on here communicate like normal forums and nothing really toxic about it.....

This gives me comfort, but also.... worries..... I wonder if this is how people in Epstein's circle also interact with each others..... like nothing is wrong. Please don't get mad, I am just kinda taken back by the reality of things. 

On a personal note, I've grew up in the ghetto part of LA, and it's like this too when I was there, all the average citizen see us in the ghetto as "bad"... but we were just trying to make it day by day... and treat the folks in the hood  with a "normal"  attitude. 

Strange world we live in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FakeNicePeople said:

you know, I just want to say something.... before I came into the world of cheating... I always thought people that cheat are like nasty, and toxic....

But everyone on here communicate like normal forums and nothing really toxic about it.....

This gives me comfort, but also.... worries..... I wonder if this is how people in Epstein's circle also interact with each others..... like nothing is wrong. Please don't get mad, I am just kinda taken back by the reality of things. 

On a personal note, I've grew up in the ghetto part of LA, and it's like this too when I was there, all the average citizen see us in the ghetto as "bad"... but we were just trying to make it day by day... and treat the folks in the hood  with a "normal"  attitude. 

Strange world we live in.

If you want toxic my friend hang around chat box when the EFT cheat goes down for an update. The screaming and shouting and demands for instant gratification are truely awe inspiring to behold.   For the most part though this website / forum, all its staff and most of its customers are just normal people who want to play their favorite game in a different way sometimes.  No fake nice people here ?

12 hours ago, eftkiller said:

lol i aint waiting for xmas 3 days after wipe and i dont wanna play without cheese so i fi have to wait another 2 months ill pass and wait for next wipe

Exactly. Same here. I've already had enough of getting 1 tapped from someone I can't even see. I wanna let them know how it feels. Gib Chez plz ?❤️

1 hour ago, yolodirtbag said:

If/ when banned is the user ip banned or is it just an account ban?

Usually you’re only banned if you’re acting suspicious. Battleye checks all applications open to make sure it’s not a cheat, so either this cheat from chod has a kernel OR it “closes” and shows no proof of being open. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eftkiller said:

With the EoD you can play better than with the small edition.

For cheese I play with the small one. But is is not longer possible to transfer the gamma into the small edition.  This is bad.

4 hours ago, Ranger11101 said:

Usually you’re only banned if you’re acting suspicious. Battleye checks all applications open to make sure it’s not a cheat, so either this cheat from chod has a kernel OR it “closes” and shows no proof of being open. 

lmao