The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

• Administrator
14 hours ago, WannaBeCarry said:

I am assuming EFT will be first game. Is there a road map for other cheetos? I am super hyped for DBD :)

Yes, Apex and DayZ are already well underway. More to follow also

• Like 5

On 10/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, Chod said:

You guys are exactly right. Tarkov has been our biggest income for some time, and yes we could rush something and get it out as quickly as possible to start making money again, but this has got to be right. I care 100% about the quality of my products, even too much sometimes, I spend a lot of times on small details, because I want it to be perfect. Money is less important than a happy customer, and ultimately the latter leads to the former anyway so its in our interest to make things well. That being said I don't expect to release a perfect product, there will be issues, it already needs optimising, but the important thing is that its working and so far everything is looking good.

To say this has been a big project is a massive understatement, this is more than just a quick re-code. We have built a whole suite of tools to make development more streamlined in the future. The new framework will have some really cool features like a scripting engine using the wren framework . Of course the security is top-notch now too, which in itself has presented us with some quite challenging problems..! 

I know you're all frustrated and want to get your subs back, and honestly we are on the final straight now. Staff are already testing, features are being added back in. Not long now! Thanks for your patience :)❤️ 

this words mean a lot..... GREAT JOB

On 10/4/2019 at 6:50 AM, Chod said:

You guys are exactly right. Tarkov has been our biggest income for some time, and yes we could rush something and get it out as quickly as possible to start making money again, but this has got to be right. I care 100% about the quality of my products, even too much sometimes, I spend a lot of times on small details, because I want it to be perfect. Money is less important than a happy customer, and ultimately the latter leads to the former anyway so its in our interest to make things well. That being said I don't expect to release a perfect product, there will be issues, it already needs optimising, but the important thing is that its working and so far everything is looking good.

To say this has been a big project is a massive understatement, this is more than just a quick re-code. We have built a whole suite of tools to make development more streamlined in the future. The new framework will have some really cool features like a scripting engine using the wren framework . Of course the security is top-notch now too, which in itself has presented us with some quite challenging problems..! 

I know you're all frustrated and want to get your subs back, and honestly we are on the final straight now. Staff are already testing, features are being added back in. Not long now! Thanks for your patience :)❤️ 

Hi Chod,

Really appreciate the update. It is great to hear. I wanted to ask you, will the Realm Royale cheat also be updated? I know it's not a very popular game anymore, but I still purchase it, and so do my friends from this site. I know Tarkov is the main priority, but if you could let me know, that would be great.

This really is one of the only sites that offers anything for Realm royale. Appreciate all your hard work.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, Chod said:

Respect for you! I can't wait! ?❤️

Ok, people are asking about money, if it will be more expensive etc.

20€ was really standard price for cheats, you could buy the cheat on any site out there. BUT: I had DBD cheat for a while on another site - banned in week, pubg: banned in a 2 weeks, rust: banned in 2 days.

I still have my Chods on Tarkov after months... So yeah, you will pay more but dammit you will get more! Even the simple feature that when cheat gets detected it crashed your game? Thats awesome. I rather lose one game of a gear, than 200€ of my EOD edition. I trust Chods so much, I even play on my EOD with cheats, while still having my Standard edition which I bought for cheating. 
So, no matter how long this takes (and YES I CANT WAIT - ITS LIKE A DRUG I CANT GET) I will wait for Chods and then pay whatever bullshit he asks me to pay, because there is nothing there comparable. I even made a video about this, comparing one EFT cheats with CHods  and damn I am lazy after doing this videoediting shit at work.  BTW, it cost me one account - got banned - guess which one...

So to sum it up -> @Chod keep up the awesome work, I would say I love you, but my wife has love detection hacks and would castrate me. To rest of you, its gonna be worth it, am looking forward meeting you guys on the battlefield. ITs actually more fun chasing someone who has ESP too, than killing lowly poor lvl 3 dude :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, makemeawesome said:

Ok, people are asking about money, if it will be more expensive etc.

20€ was really standard price for cheats, you could buy the cheat on any site out there. BUT: I had DBD cheat for a while on another site - banned in week, pubg: banned in a 2 weeks, rust: banned in 2 days.

I still have my Chods on Tarkov after months... So yeah, you will pay more but dammit you will get more! Even the simple feature that when cheat gets detected it crashed your game? Thats awesome. I rather lose one game of a gear, than 200€ of my EOD edition. I trust Chods so much, I even play on my EOD with cheats, while still having my Standard edition which I bought for cheating. 
So, no matter how long this takes (and YES I CANT WAIT - ITS LIKE A DRUG I CANT GET) I will wait for Chods and then pay whatever bullshit he asks me to pay, because there is nothing there comparable. I even made a video about this, comparing one EFT cheats with CHods  and damn I am lazy after doing this videoediting shit at work.  BTW, it cost me one account - got banned - guess which one...

So to sum it up -> @Chod keep up the awesome work, I would say I love you, but my wife has love detection hacks and would castrate me. To rest of you, its gonna be worth it, am looking forward meeting you guys on the battlefield. ITs actually more fun chasing someone who has ESP too, than killing lowly poor lvl 3 dude :)

Wow. Just wow.

7 hours ago, AdamH8 said:

Question:

when the cheat is available will there be like a notice before or will you guys just add it to the store 

I'm sure the word will get around rather quickly judging by the hype that is built around the release. But, yes it will be on the store when it comes out.

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic