SqueezedH1Z1

Graphic card

Hi Guys!

can you help me out?
I Really want to upgrade my video card, but What card should I do? A lot of people Said to me buy the Nvidia gtx 1080 Ti, I can do that or is it overkill? I’m a medium gamer And I have budget like 600-800 euro’s.

What are you guys using? And What do you recommend me to do?  

Nice evening!

squeezedh1z1

• Like 1

If you have a budget of 800€ get a 1080 Ti. Although the good 1080 Tis cost a bit more than 800, you're looking at 880 for a Zotac GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme for example. There are plenty of sub 800€ 1080 Tis. Or get a 1080.

31 minutes ago, qNxX said:

If you have a budget of 800€ get a 1080 Ti. Although the good 1080 Tis cost a bit more than 800, you're looking at 880 for a Zotac GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme for example. There are plenty of sub 800€ 1080 Tis. Or get a 1080.

Thanks for your reaction men! I think i Will buy the 1080 Ti. Some people are using those cards for mining cryptocurrency, Maybe i can do it too :) 

23 hours ago, SqueezedH1Z1 said:
Thanks for your reaction men! I think i Will buy the 1080 Ti. Some people are using those cards for mining cryptocurrency, Maybe i can do it too :) 

I had a 1080 Ti. Ironically it was the Zotac Amp! Extreme mentioned above. It's a beast card, will handle any game. In my opinion it isn't overkill. The card will handle any new games for years to come, so you're basically future proofing yourself in that aspect. Plus, with as big of a budget as you have, it shouldn't be too big a deal. Keep your eye out for any Christmas or Cyber Monday deals as well!

1080 ti is the best but if you want to save some money you could also get a 1070 ti. i got the 1070 ti and im happy with the performance. its enough power for every game :) 

9 minutes ago, Nexux said:

1080 ti is the best but if you want to save some money you could also get a 1070 ti. i got the 1070 ti and im happy with the performance. its enough power for every game :) 

How much did you paid for the 1070 Ti card?