Mshine67

Okay so I have seen people with Big avatars and that allowance of transparent backgrounds. My avatar has a transparent background and works perfect on other sites. But on here it is tiny and has a white background any ideas!!! >???

Okay so I have seen people with Big avatars and that allowance of transparent backgrounds. My avatar has a transparent background and works perfect on other sites. But on here it is tiny and has a white background any ideas!!! >???

Resize your image to the allowed size; I think it has to do with the resizing of it on the forums end.

I nominate kdr, then maybe cireg.

I don't think I've seen you post on threads just to reply, fucking hell!

You have the most posts by far. You are most tryhard by far.

I shitpost errday and spam all the forums but hardly have 1/10th of the posts you have.

Resize your image to the allowed size; I think it has to do with the resizing of it on the forums end.
Yeah CireG got it, basically if it's too big the forum will automatically resize it and that will remove the transparency.
Yeah Emiiru said it right, essentially if you upload an image that needs to be resized the transparency will no longer be.
But who's the most tryhardy staff member?

NO SPAMMING its against forum rules I don't want to have to enforce the law upon you!!!!!

Secondly all your avatars are ALOT bigger than 100x100 is that a staff only thing cause if so that's pretty lame. Emiiru For instance has a 180x173 avatar.

100x100 is so limiting and so squished down I feel you should change it, like it might just be me but 10/10 times I will not be active on a forum if i have to have a crappy avatar.

Also when I am forced to make it 100x100 it puts a wierd blouchy white edging around my render. But in PHOTOshop on its orignal size that I cut it too, it is a perfect render.

Edited by Mshine67

You have the most posts by far. You are most tryhard by far.

I shitpost errday and spam all the forums but hardly have 1/10th of the posts you have.

Yeah exactly you shitpost, you tryhard. I contribute.

NO SPAMMING its against forum rules I don't want to have to enforce the law upon you!!!!!

Secondly all your avatars are ALOT bigger than 100x100 is that a staff only thing cause if so that's pretty lame. Emiiru For instance has a 180x173 avatar.

100x100 is so limiting and so squished down I feel you should change it, like it might just be me but 10/10 times I will not be active on a forum if i have to have a crappy avatar.

Also when I am forced to make it 100x100 it puts a wierd blouchy white edging around my render. But in PHOTOshop on its orignal size that I cut it too, it is a perfect render.

I upped VIP's limit to 150x150.

Are you sure that isn't on the image itself? I don't have that issue.

If u keep on getting it then just add a background that is similar color to the forum.

Yeah exactly you shitpost, you tryhard. I contribute.

I upped VIP's limit to 150x150.

Are you sure that isn't on the image itself? I don't have that issue.

If u keep on getting it then just add a background that is similar color to the forum.

Its not the same and make it like 250x200 cause small square avatars are so 1997

Edited by Mshine67

Its not the same and make it like 250x200 cause small square avatars are so 1997

I guess youtube, steam, HF, d3scene, hotmail, gmail(?), still live in the 1997's

Not everybody has high resolution monitors, or bandwidth for that matter.

I guess youtube, steam, HF, d3scene, hotmail, gmail(?), still live in the 1997's

Not everybody has high resolution monitors, or bandwidth for that matter.

But those of us with 3ms, 155 down, 45up, 60" 144hz people want something nice. If its available to staff why not allow everyone to have it? Is a decent avatar really that much of a power trip for you guys?

The scale is completely different, as well as the format. One can not really justify an argument on avatar size for those platforms because they are NOT FORUMS. No one looks at a youtube/steam avatar when you are playing the game, or watching a video.

But on a forum, the avatar is something you are constantly looking at, it is what represents you on a physical level to the community and therefor is very pertinent in my honest opinion.

Edited by Mshine67

I guess it's nice to have such an interest in quality for avatars (signatures, profile pictures, etc...), respectable. [Just look at my signature, I love it, it's me.] Moreover, to even push for a general upgrade of the avatar size limit for everyone, awesome.

Personally speaking, just apply to whatever limits the admins have set. There is no need to go to such lengths for an avatar or even for a specific website. In addition, as much love as people have for this site, this is a cheat provider website.

This isn't a Singles site or a Meet your local Jenny from the block website.

(Also, I believe any bigger size for the avatars and it'll break the theme)

Just make do with what has been limited.

Thank you for your input. In the end, it'll be Emiiru's decision.