EFT CHEESE vs. Battleye...even if it comes, it won't last

dixienormis77

This is exactly what I was thinking. The mass amount of people that are going to get on once this is released  will stick out like a sore thumb. It wont take long before there is a huge banwave and the cheat goes down for an update only to repeat itself. I love chods and have been patiently waiting for the release but i know if I purchase and play the day its released my account wont last long. With any cheat there is a chance you get banned but it was very easy to get away with before BE got added. Now its a computer looking for modified files scanning many accounts at once.

In all reality, I think the concept of making the EFT cheese private/slot related is pretty smart.

Think of it like a car; if you have 5 seats in a car, then you should have 5 people. If you have a car with 4 seats, if you have 9 people in that car; you can risk going to jail.

I think maybe instead of making the EFT cheese private, possibly make it invite only. I may just be spraying shit out of my mind but it seems smart to me. That way there is a possibility for the cheat to go under the radar for longer? I dont really understand how to AC for these games go, but I'm imagining if you were to have 100-200 people on a game using the same cheese; there's a bigger possibility that that cheese could be discovered faster?

Idk, once again it's just something I was thinking of. There's alot of people complaining about security and the possibility, I dont even play the game and that's all I'm seeing.

As far as i understand it, having more users does not automatically mean you get detected faster or more easily.
There is no difference in having 10 people use the same cheat or 1000 in terms of "detection".

I think we all know that BE is totally aware of chods and many other providers.
It´s more dependend on how skilled the coder is in hiding rather than how many people do hack.

I also heared rumors that BE buys cheats and tries to reverse engineer them to detect their function and ban the users but i can`t confirm that.
(Friend of mine is a coder for another rather big csgo cheese provider and he once told me that they had a customer who tried to use their hacks on different big servers located at the same area as BE ^^)

6 hours ago, Yoshy said:

As far as i understand it, having more users does not automatically mean you get detected faster or more easily.
There is no difference in having 10 people use the same cheat or 1000 in terms of "detection".

BE utilizes AI in their detection system looking at abnormalities on certain players. So in this case its actually higher of a risk if more people are using it imo.

But then again, if you have a strong AAC and bypass it wouldnt matter if its 100 or 1000s of people using the cheat i guess. BE is notorious for adding lazy dectection methods.
I could be talking out of my ass tho.

This dump someone made of BattleEye late 2018 is quite interesting for those who are *into* stuff likes this. http://vmcall.blog/reversal/2019/02/10/battleye-anticheat.html

Edited by OBE
  • Like 4

Vote with your wallets, complaining on here will not make a difference in their production of the cheat.  

I'm happy to wait and pay accordingly for a high quality cheat. I never caught a ban with them and am willing to take the risk if they release another one.

Here is the thing, with making the cheese slot or invite only, how much profit would this group be missing out on if they only invited select people? How would they determine who gets chosen or not? And then what kind of reputation would that give to CHOD and co? They have beat anti cheat systems before and they will continue to do it. The thing about it is that the people who don't get chosen, could get salty and immediately report the platform to BE and then everybody is out for even longer.

23 minutes ago, Faze1 said:

Here is the thing, with making the cheese slot or invite only, how much profit would this group be missing out on if they only invited select people? How would they determine who gets chosen or not? And then what kind of reputation would that give to CHOD and co? They have beat anti cheat systems before and they will continue to do it. The thing about it is that the people who don't get chosen, could get salty and immediately report the platform to BE and then everybody is out for even longer.

Easy just make it in invite based off community reputation or duration at chods.  If they choose to go that way. If you read previous threads they already said they don't plan on going private. BattleEye and bsg have known about us and are members here for a long time. Salty people crying to them won't change anything. People already screenshot our content and plaster it on Reddit.

It's a catch 22 man,  invite only seems like it would keep everyone safer but then it will inevitably leave a vast majority of people on here without the cheese we have been waiting for.  As far as getting reported, that really isn't a threat.  BE is well aware of every provider, especially Chod, all they need to do is search google or youtube for EFT cheats and Chod will pop up.  Im sure they are on here already and have/will purchase the cheat for them selves to try and find a way to shut it down.  Our only security comes from Chod and friends' ability to code the shit out of the thing so that it's viable though every patch.   Worst thing that could happen is that BE finds a way to detect the program/process while in game and do a massive ban waive.  Before BE, people have been waive banned everywhere else except Chod's so my faith is strong ?   So with that in mind,  lets be patient, way I see it is the longer it takes the safer it gets.  

• Like 3

the way how they wipe the game who really care if you get bannd or not , its just a game have fun , the monthly cheese cost is almost  the same as  the base game , so as long as you are using a vpn and hwid spoofed , if you are banned consider its just another wipe and just get the game again and play it again 

593d000071ee67786a75.gif

9 hours ago, smokinghot said:

the way how they wipe the game who really care if you get bannd or not , its just a game have fun , the monthly cheese cost is almost  the same as  the base game , so as long as you are using a vpn and hwid spoofed , if you are banned consider its just another wipe and just get the game again and play it again 

I highly doubt people are interested in spending 40-50 on cheat and game just to get banned and have to spend 40-50 again to get the game and a chance to get banned again....seems like a brilliant idea.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, dixienormis77 said:

I highly doubt people are interested in spending 40-50 on cheat and game just to get banned and have to spend 40-50 again to get the game and a chance to get banned again....seems like a brilliant idea.

That's why you play smart. And only use esp for example. Or just play very carefully

No company will limit things like sales by only selecting so many people to be users of the cheese. 

But just letting anyone buy the cheese wont fly anymore.

I still wish it was a rule that anyone being blatant was not allowed to use anymore cause we all know without certain people using it no one would get caught. 

No one would know cheese was around if it was only the 100% walls guys playing. The blatant aim bot users speed hackers auto door un-lockers throw everyone else under the bus 

My dear friend exclusivity is THE most expensive commodity on this planet.  people pay more for things that no-one else can get.   EFT will be the biggest FPS game on market for the next 5 or so years.  AAA companies are trying to duplicate what EFT isn't even done developing, so yea private cheat would make a shit ton of money and cause alot less stress.  Luckily for everyone here,  general opinion  is that mods don't like the idea of a private cheat.  

I can tell you the BSG-Devs are hin here 100% :DEven if they do it on private you have to understand that BE watches all your stats and what you do in the game.... So maybe you cheat for one week or two but trust me after that period of time u get a ban in every case :D Time to cheat is over ! And i love it to be honest with you guys

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Trino said:

I can tell you the BSG-Devs are hin here 100% :DEven if they do it on private you have to understand that BE watches all your stats and what you do in the game.... So maybe you cheat for one week or two but trust me after that period of time u get a ban in every case :D Time to cheat is over ! And i love it to be honest with you guys

so what is you position within the BE? :D

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2019 at 8:58 AM, dixienormis77 said:

Man, I hate to say this but I think our days of cheesing EFT SAFELY has come to an end. I have come to the conclusion even if they are able to release a working EFT cheese again here that it will not last long. All Battleye cheats that are public get detected, the sure amount of people here wanting to use the EFT cheese almost guarantees Battleye will pick up the cheese and patch within  days - week to thwart it which means there will be a ban wave striking a majority of people using it. 

I am expecting to get flamed for this post, but why hasn't CHODS cheats had a game that uses Batteleye already? I believe at one time they tried to have a PUBG cheat but was defeated by Battleye so our odds of having a working EFT cheat anytime soon that last is slim to none. It was fun while it lasted but the bread and butter around here is gone and probably for good. They want to say its security related but they have nothing to show us, no updates because they are stuck trying to get around Battleye's detection and can't admit it.  

I had high hopes they could produce something great but I feel those of us waiting around for EFT cheese are wasting our time at this point.

ahhh thats what u mean

BE team will constantly update their systems to beat cheats.  CHODS will be constantly updating their cheese to beat BE. It will never end.  Remember we are paying for a services knowing you ALWAYS can get banned. Your NEVER safe!  I'm not talking down to CHODS I'm being truthful and real with the issue.  Its a misconception if you think this new cheese will make you undetectable.  As "CHEATERS" we should all except it and enjoy cheating knowing the consequences. Cheating is expensive and rightfully so.. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:01 PM, dixienormis77 said:

It is, but up until now it really hasn't been. Unfortunately the playing field has changed quite drastically with the introduction of BE.

More so that it got everyone's attention when BE said "fuck it" and threw the gloves off. Thank the DayZ cheaters for that.

Now everyone is seeing that when you let someone build essentially a rootkit and call it an anticheat, they're adopting it and using the "absolutely not" directive for anything not approved by the fore-head of security aka Bastian.

Cheating is and will always be detectable at some point, after everything happens behind the screen and the keyboard, if the user does anything, he must assume, if he cheats in quiet mode, no worries.

When you buy access to cheat, you must know the consequence whether it is 5 hours after or 30 days after ...