Sign in to follow this  
Guerrilla

Who else is enjoying chods being back :D

I've been holding a break for Chods for a while now.

But now it is time to boost up my smurf account<3 Yes I am super exicited over that Chod's is back!

Yeah, I am totally, a day without it is kinda, weird. :D It came as a "shock" to me when I saw it back online. I felt like my writing skills weren't as much challenged as it was here. When it was down I did a bunch of other things to occupy my time. Watched movies, did parkour mostly, homework a lot. So yeah, I have a lot to look forward to, as well as seeing how the community will progress from here with the new Like / Dislike system. :P

Waiting tightly and patiently to get my VIP status, so I can have some fun :D

Seeing it back online is amazing. :P

So what's up guys? :)

Yeah, we're all very happy and excited. Chod's Cheats is obviously the place to be when it comes to cheating.

i know i am the best around

nice joke 10/10

I'm the best.

Been waiting for quite some time now. Also not complaining, But I ofcourse would like to use the hack, But I got to wait just like everyone else.

I hope everyone who got it back is enjoying it though.

Happy cheating

Enjoyed it back in the days, idk how it is now waiting for my vip back :]

me 2 but i think its too slow now... my activation lets me wait like 1 day now -_-

From a coding standpoint, I don't enjoy it since we are not told in advance what features are changed or tweaked, which will allow coding updates on configs. pSilent shuts down the aimbot, triggerseed doesn't work, and the old weapon config bug apparently is back (based on other people's reports), which might mean an old aimbot system is being used.

Clearly the cheat was also modified, in addition to the client, since the aimbot and triggerbot have new and old bugs.