SlothLover Is Here

Guest RealTubz

Guest RealTubz

Hi im realtubz, i love sloth's
Feel free to go to my page to see sloth videos!
Im currently a PUBG/CSGO/RUST Cheater, joined chods as i was looking for a new CSGO Cheat. So far so good. 
Im usually active on the forums, will reply in the shoutout box when i can.
I do also cheat on Overwatch with a private cheat, if you need a helping hand with ranking up SR, I'll happily boost for free xddd
See you guys around.

Edited by RealTubz

On 3/19/2018 at 2:01 PM, RealTubz said:

Hi im realtubz, i love sloth's
Feel free to go to my page to see sloth videos!
Im currently a PUBG/CSGO/RUST Cheater, joined chods as i was looking for a new CSGO Cheat. So far so good. 
Im usually active on the forums, will reply in the shoutout box when i can.
I do also cheat on Overwatch with a private cheat, if you need a helping hand with ranking up SR, I'll happily boost for free xddd
See you guys around.

How hard was it to get rust  cheats?

I have the Star Wars battlefront 2 cheat and This cheat does not work. It crashes my PC when the cheat is injected. I’ve already made a support ticket (why do I have to make so many support tickets for the same problem) and yes I meet all the requirements. I’ve also followed all of the steps listed on this site to a T. I’ve also disabled my anti spy ware and antivirus software. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and your cheats launcher. Still crashes my PC. Edited by SollusPRIME

4 hours ago, SollusPRIME said:
I have the Star Wars battlefront 2 cheat and This cheat does not work. It crashes my PC when the cheat is injected. I’ve already made a support ticket (why do I have to make so many support tickets for the same problem) and yes I meet all the requirements. I’ve also followed all of the steps listed on this site to a T. I’ve also disabled my anti spy ware and antivirus software. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and your cheats launcher. Still crashes my PC.
There is no need to post this in every thread of the forum. 
If you made a support ticket just wait for an admin or mod to answer it.