A little bit about me :)

Salute And Peace

Hey guys!

I am new to this community and joined in the hopes to gain trust for your awesome rust cheats! I have tried and used almost every non-invite Rust cheats, been scammed 2 times and have 9 rust alts (all banned)... (btw dont use iwantcheats) I am

going to stop cheating on rust untill i can get a cheat that is trust worthy like yours - The financial loss was too high (over 200 dollars) :( . However i am looking forward to becoming a trusted member here in the Chod's community! 

If anyone would like to play my steam account is, SaluteAndPeace 

If anyone would like that add my account on this forum that would awesome, may i also ask how you obtain reputation on your profile?

• Like 4

Welcome to our amazing community! I wish you the best luck to get invited!
Here is how to get invited and why we added invites only cheats.

Q: Why Invite Only? How do i get invited to the VIP cheats?

A: We have made a new policy that our VIP cheats are invite only due to security breach and to keep our cheat safe for our premium users.
To get invited you will need to:

• Be active on forums
  • Be active on discord
  • Contribute to Chods-Cheats

7 hours ago, Salute And Peace said:

Hey guys!

I am new to this community and joined in the hopes to gain trust for your awesome rust cheats! I have tried and used almost every non-invite Rust cheats, been scammed 2 times and have 9 rust alts (all banned)... (btw dont use iwantcheats) I am

going to stop cheating on rust untill i can get a cheat that is trust worthy like yours - The financial loss was too high (over 200 dollars) :( . However i am looking forward to becoming a trusted member here in the Chod's community! 

If anyone would like to play my steam account is, SaluteAndPeace 

If anyone would like that add my account on this forum that would awesome, may i also ask how you obtain reputation on your profile?

First off welcome to Chods! Sorry to hear about your loss! I have been in the same situation as you when it comes to using cheats that didn't stand the test. 

Getting yourself an invite on Chods can be a little challenging to say the least. As you can see... I have not trusted status myself and well I've been doing as they ask such as be active, be helpful, and contribute to the community. Still... here I am untrusted and somehow using their cheats on non invitational cheats.  

Suggestion to you, get cozy with the staff, the more they like you, the more your chances will increase. I tried the other way... did not work. I never tried the get cozy with staff so that would be the only option left lmao.