Sign in to follow this  
razexude

will i get lifetime?

my i used my fathers paypal to buy chods haha, so i dont have the transaction id and i can't get it before the weekend cuz he's in spain, but my question is: i had lifetime on the old forum, will i get lifetime again or will i only get 1 year?

No, Lifetime isn't available anymore, unfortunately, as far as I can see. :) But those who had bought lifetime before (as Emiiru stated) will get it, if your subscription states that it is lifetime, which it should, if you bought Lifetime.

Sorry for hijacking, but, lifetime isn't available anymore?

No, we no longer provide it.

Anyone that is a old lifetime customer however will still get it back.

I know i should not create another topic so i decided to ask it here. I already provided my information since 24 hours ago and i was on page 9 i think so i just want to ask if you guys have problem finding my Transaction ID, because i paid by Paypal and all i do is copy "Unique Transaction ID #XXX". So i will wait for next 5 hours if you could find my one. And if not please pm me for screenshot. 24hours ago i guess i should get my vip back. THANKS

Im glad I bought CS GO lifetime, but I wish I invested further ( reading wise) on what all the other packages were.

I rushed google for "#1 CSGO VIP HACKS" and wam bam bought this one.

But man oh man, I wish I bought em all.

I do think not providing lifetime adds to the value to the product overall, hopefully more income will allow more time being invested,

and does it prevent someone from passing a client for someone else to crack over and over?

Or was it strictly a business decision