Activation of old chods-cheats members

OmgImGay

Misclicked and funnily enough it cannot be undone, figured I'd make up for the negative by adding a positive

No problems mate!

Hope that everyone get's their accounts activated, don't pressure Chod too much, and remember,

there aren't many configs available right now, so you will have to make your own cfg's.

If your transaction ID is lost you better find it because there is no other way we can identify your purchase sadly.

Is it fine if we only put part of out email? I don't really want to put my email on here :/

I put my transaction ID and then the first and last letter/number of my email.

ie:

Email: [email protected]

What I put: b*******[email protected]

If your transaction ID is lost you better find it because there is no other way we can identify your purchase sadly.

ok. 63€ lost for lifetime. my fault is to lost my transactionscode. but chod should make a backup when he want to refresh/recover the website to save our acc.

i cant believe that. had the provider 1 month then there was down and now i have nothing -.-

Edited by SueZ

ok. 63€ lost for lifetime. my fault is to lost my transactionscode. but chod should make a backup when he want to refresh/recover the website to save our acc.

i cant believe that. had the provider 1 month then there was down and now i have nothing -.-

Once again we are sorry for what happend none of us predicted this and there is no way that we can recover the lost database.

A transaction ID is ur receipt of a purchase online and should always been kept safe.

It's the same irl when you purchase something save ur receipt or you risk ur proof of the purchase.

It's unfortunate that you lost it.

It's up to Chod to decide how to find another way to confirm you. I cannot really assist you further then this on this matter I'm sorry.

Edited by Jstylah

Once again we are sorry for what happend none of us predicted this and there is no way that we can recover the lost database.

A transaction ID is ur receipt of a purchase online and should always been kept safe.

It's the same irl when you purchase something save ur receipt or you risk ur proof of the purchase.

It's unfortunate that you lost it.

It's up to Chod to decide how to find another way to confirm you. I cannot really assist you further then this on this matter I'm sorry.

thanks for ur support. I'm pissed at myself. its my fault and i know that. i allready pm chod about my problem and i cant wait for his answer :D i need patience.

i hope he can help me. i need his trust

What did you pay with?

-Swagmaster420

my friend bought for me with my chod acc from his paypal. he told me he cant find the transID/ or he delete it.

Edited by SueZ

Can't delete the transaction history on paypal as far as I'm aware. So it's definitely there.

You can search during certain time periods to make it easier to find when you sent/received payments. If he can't find it your friend is lying or not looking properly.

omg karnz thank you!!

i trought paypal sends a email where u can find the TransID

pp has a trans history! u save my life! i love you dude i will call my friend

EDIT: sry delete this post... there is a thanks button

Edited by SueZ