fuck EFT

TheFrenchGuy

I used chods way back before interchange released,  for 3 months I was never banned, took a break and came back still not banned. Trust Chod he knows what he is doing and I dont think he would release something that he does not think is ready yet. If he releases it before they have it fully finished there is a much higher chance of a ban wave, then were back to waiting again. Have some patience do some tasks while you wait so when they do release you're all ready to go.

My only issue at this point on how long it is taking is the simple fact NOBODY will be playing by the time CHODS releases we have already missed the best time, right after wipe. The payer base is slowly dying until next wipe. So when the cheese finally drops the only people playing will be cheaters......so do they really care about us or their product? Are they just waiting until nobody plays so the detection rate is down??

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, dixienormis77 said:

My only issue at this point on how long it is taking is the simple fact NOBODY will be playing by the time CHODS releases we have already missed the best time, right after wipe. The payer base is slowly dying until next wipe. So when the cheese finally drops the only people playing will be cheaters......so do they really care about us or their product? Are they just waiting until nobody plays so the detection rate is down??

That makes 0 sense.

Best time is always couple weeks after wipe.

Everyone is running in full gear, very easy to kill them.

I tested shortly after .12 and everyone was using pistols and mosins..

• Like 1

I guess we can agree to disagree. The player base is already down and only getting smaller. Neat we get to FIGHT other hackers for loot.......thanks. When I say best time I mean when the most people are on, not the loot they have. Its easy to get loot.

Edited by dixienormis77

Pfft, I've been playing EFT religiously since release. I have been cheating for the last 2 1/2 years. I know the player cycle EFT goes through after a wipe. The last wipe if you weren't hacking you weren't even playing the same game, everyone was cheating. All I am saying is it will be the same thing by the time we get it, which feels bad. I was excited to get the cheese at an earlier time in the wipe cycle, that how I would enjoy it, to each there own. However that said doesn't change the fact when we get the cheese it will be late in the wipe cycle with alot less player base.

I do agree .12 brought in fresh meat, lots of it.

Edited by dixienormis77

42 minutes ago, xPain522 said:

I do not know what problems they are having with security yet up but I am sure that it is for a very good reason ... Maybe they do not want us to be banned the next day of this using the cheese? ?

I applaud their care to my account but at the end of the day they are selling a cheat,  a cheat to a game that is now protected by Battleye, so its no longer a question IF you will get caught but WHEN. People need to remember you are cheating, now with the introduction of BE you will be getting caught, you will be losing accounts. The only people who should still be wanting to cheese in EFT are those who don't care about losing accounts and those with discretionary income. So what are we really waiting for?????

3 hours ago, Feary said:

That makes 0 sense.

Best time is always couple weeks after wipe.

Everyone is running in full gear, very easy to kill them.

I tested shortly after .12 and everyone was using pistols and mosins..

Its already couple weeks after wipe.

I understand what he wants to say. People are dropping fast from EFT, if you repeat quests after 10th time, it become boring quickly...

3 hours ago, dixienormis77 said:

I guess we can agree to disagree. The player base is already down and only getting smaller. Neat we get to FIGHT other hackers for loot.......thanks. When I say best time I mean when the most people are on, not the loot they have. Its easy to get loot.

The way I see it you have 3 options like everyone else. Option 1 pay $50 for a public cheat that's already released, then get banned and come back here. 

Option 2 pay $120-180 for a more private cheat and maybe don't get banned but you'll end up back here anyways after release because of the price. 

Option 3 sit and wait like everyone else. 

Lol.

Future of EFT cheesing is looking a little grim. I remember the days where i would log on, and just basically rage everybody with no-clip and full aimbot, get their full gear, sell it and repeat. Just before the wipe i would have tons and tons of gear that i was saving for later, and when the wipe came, it was all washed away. It felt good. A new wipe, new era...

Things change. The development has taken much longer time than any of us, probably including Chod, had anticipated. It remains to be seen if we will enter a new golden age of EFT cheesing, or all our best  experiences have been already been played out.

Edit: My 69th post...nice.

Edited by Anarchy

2 hours ago, Anarchy said:

Lol.

Future of EFT cheesing is looking a little grim. I remember the days where i would log on, and just basically rage everybody with no-clip and full aimbot, get their full gear, sell it and repeat. Just before the wipe i would have tons and tons of gear that i was saving for later, and when the wipe came, it was all washed away. It felt good. A new wipe, new era...

Things change. The development has taken much longer time than any of us, probably including Chod, had anticipated. It remains to be seen if we will enter a new golden age of EFT cheesing, or all our best  experiences have been already been played out.

Edit: My 69th post...nice.

Unlikely. 

With the addition of BE, many amateur developers are going to kick the bucket, and many experienced developers aren't going to bother with it since it is such a hassle. I believe, unfortunately, the era of stress free cheating is over. BE isn't a great AC by any means, but it is enough, apparently. Many other cheats are going offline almost every day now, and I don't mean to shit on chod and the crew, but there are other great devs out there that are getting shit on right now. Just remember the good times and move on. If chods releases a reliable EFT cheese, then rejoice, but don't sit here and expect a miracle.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:06 PM, JesusIsDead said:

lol

i know 4 Russians ( ENG support )  ones that are up and not talk-bout about semi private ones.

Chinese have 6 running. 

I'm just waiting for Chods cause - in CHODS we trust. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cheating is a plus in a video game, whether it's Multi or Solo, we cheat for various reasons, or we are bad, or we want to have stuff easily, or kill many players, or find other cheaters (my case) but the risk was present, is present and will always be present, if you are afraid of being caught, do not cheat, this will avoid a wave of hatred.
To say that BE accentuates or not the thing, it is semi-true, but there are gifted teams which will be able to circumvent the anti cheat and the incompetent who promise world & wonders but in the end, from the 1st activations it is BanLand !

The Chod's team, I fully trust them, I have already lost an account with their software, but it's my fault because I have abused the options! But I played with a second account which made it several months without problems, so I stay here and I wait.

I have full confidence! Do the same or take the nearest checkout with your secure pouch account

• Like 1