Thoughts on your price?

AdamH8

I'm fine buying anything under £60 but this is because I have other things I would rather spend and things I have to spend money on. I am not making lots of money atm, so I can't afford to pay £100+ for a cheat.

Addition: I know BE is hard to keep undetected from but all I want is ESP. You also gotta remember that a lot of chods customers can't afford to spend lots of money to get a cheat for 30 or so days. Now, I'm sure the product is worth the money people like myself just can't afford it. As a result Chod is gonna lose a lot of customers.

The higher the price the more money you get each purchase however you will get fewer purchases. The lower the price the less money you get each purchase however you will get more purchases. You need to find a midway for that. You want as many people buying it but you want to have a price that's worth the effort.

Maybe is they have a discount launch or Black Friday/Christmas sale people will buy but as I said above, I can't afford £100+ so if the price is indeed that, I guess my sub will end however I am glad I chose chods back when I did. :)

Edited by CodezBlack
Fixing a 2 year olds spelling mistakes.
  • Like 2

You all have to remember Battleeye is pretty difficult to keep detected from. you are paying for security that you wont get banned. anything below $100(or the equivilent in GBP) is below market standard for everything we will be getting from it. Im surprised it is not more myself...

Yes, price will be expensive than before. But as I said about 10 times already to all questions: Its just business. Price is not something that defines value of the product -> price is how much customers are willing to pay. In the end its about profit and profit only. Nobody is gonna put price on 100 just to get 10 customers, when you can put it to 50 and get 100 customers... So my advice is: DO NOT ASK, WAIT -> decide maximum ammount you want to put in and then buy or not. you will not convince them by begging for less money, you will only piss chod off and force lazy admins to lock valuable thread after reading one comment.

I bet you that the price is already been decided. Its gonna be soon as you all can guess since preparations are coming along. So go enjoy some chod-free tarkov because in few days, us who will be lucky and the price will be under our max range will tear the streets of Tarkov apart!

maybe one day i will come back and try it for a month, but the new price is way too much for me.  ive used the EFT cheese for  a really long time and i know the quality of it.  I only make 170 usd a month so im gonna have to say goodbye.  hopefully it lowers, but i wont get my hopes up considering the quality

3 minutes ago, DerpishNarwhal said:

maybe one day i will come back and try it for a month, but the new price is way too much for me.  ive used the EFT cheese for  a really long time and i know the quality of it.  I only make 170 usd a month so im gonna have to say goodbye.  hopefully it lowers, but i wont get my hopes up considering the quality

the price that is listed is not the final price... how many times does it need to be stated.

Ugh, people so jazzed up about the price... its NOT the final price calm down they just set it high to stop people resubscribing for the old (cheaper than it will be) price until they get it back up and running.

If the next comments below this one are about the TEMPORARY £100 price i may shoot myself.

Edited by Rexx

3 minutes ago, DerpishNarwhal said:

holly guacamole bruh,

this has been said like 10 times that this is not the final price. patience is a virtue...

Just now, Rexx said:

Ugh, people so jazzed up about the price... its NOT the final price calm down they just set it high to stop people resubscribing for the old (cheaper than it will be) price until they get it back up and running.

If the next comments below this one are about the £100 price i may shoot myself.

--> testing theory <--

"why is the price 99.99???"

- please report result of your shooting, I am desperate to know if people are true to their word this days :D:D:D

alright well now you and anyone else reading this know ^^ hopefully there arent any other posts about it and people actually read before commenting.

Edit: and yeah, as Gadiz says its actually right at the top of the page you are typing that reply on.

Edited by Rexx

1 minute ago, DerpishNarwhal said:

i was not aware, i havnt seen that said anywhere and ive been looking at forums for a while.

well, your searching skills are lacking man, because faceless said so on this very page on freaking 2nd comment and since he is faceless, he has this big red unmistakable name, red color around his comments and basically you cannot miss it.

then also it has been mentioned like 5 times by me and about 100 times by other dudes all together in any topic concerning price so, my advice is to really search, not say "i searched" to avoid looking like an idiot :) (no insult ment mate, all in good humour)