Thoughts on your price?

AdamH8

11 hours ago, Bunker88 said:

as long as security is held at the highest standard and ability to hide from detection/watchful eye id gladly pay whatever prices

You will be given no guarantee you will not be banned no matter what you are made to pay for a cheat. Shit go look at Rust for example those guys pay 100$ month for cheats and they have people getting banned within an hour of going in game if not quicker

3 hours ago, Imlegitbitch said:

You will be given no guarantee you will not be banned no matter what you are made to pay for a cheat. Shit go look at Rust for example those guys pay 100$ month for cheats and they have people getting banned within an hour of going in game if not quicker

Read the posts above... Price is set as a place holder.. not final.  

7 hours ago, Imlegitbitch said:

I don't think you read a damn thing I said lol did I say I would pay for a guarantee cheat? anywhere in what I said. no so don't assume when I say security it means guarantee that's your thinking not mine