The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

You know a cheat is good if they are preparing for the next anti cheat, i was kinda hesitant about buying this cheat because of battle eye for EFT but hearing you guys are preparing for that anyways and fixing the cheats, I now have faith and will definitely be buying EFT cheats when its up good shit Chod keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, HydraAkaCyrex said:

Seeming as if chod is making a bypass for Battle eye, i wonder if he will release a rainbow cheese as well. i would pay a lotta money for 3 amazing cheats!

I was wondering the same things cuz we need a safe/good rainbow cheese provider.

Greetings cheaters I see that work on the readings goes in full swing until I look forward to running. Just such a control question does not know roughly when they will be running whether after the update or before. I miss  ETF

Edited by Lospelos0

Im new to cheating, and Chod's Cheats is the first time ive ever used or tried or purchased cheats and honestly you guys have made the experience great and my account safe. I dont mind waiting for this EFT cheat much excitement here, since they will introduce patch .12 soon.>:)

• Like 1

So I’m not trying to be the little annoying kid that’s like “are we there yet are we there yet”

but o know it said a couple weeks and it’s been a couple weeks and I also know @Chod said they might not meet there goal and I get it especially since there was a new update the other day but chod if your thinking of is little plebs a new status update would be super awesome but of course I know every one is super busy busting chops to get everything up and going so if not it’s understandable but good luck hope to see some new words soon

Im here to say one thing and one thing only, ADD ID verification... Battle eye employees wont buy ur cheat and dissect it..... this has been tested on arma 3, there was a cheat that wasnt detected for atleast 4 months.... someone got money hungry, took off ID verification, cheat got detected 1 week after....  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, leeb89 said:

Hi Chod,

Thanks for your post. I was wondering if you'd also be adding cheats for other BattlEye games like Rainbow Six Siege?

you people are pretty rude tbh
You wanna know if hes gonna add something for something hes not 100% sure but very confident in will work, and then you just got the audacity to be like, WELL CAN WE GET OTHER BE Cheats.
LIke wait geezus christ. See How EFT pans out, DayZ Etc THEN maybe he might consider it who knows? 

12 hours ago, Hank E. Hill said:

Im here to say one thing and one thing only, ADD ID verification... Battle eye employees wont buy ur cheat and dissect it..... this has been tested on arma 3, there was a cheat that wasnt detected for atleast 4 months.... someone got money hungry, took off ID verification, cheat got detected 1 week after....  

Legally ID verification is a bad thing.

• Like 1

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic