Jump to content

BattlEye's influence in the hacking community.


ABCXYZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

So everyone knows about the BattlEye defense coming to EFT, this is an issue to a lot of people and the moment others quit cheating. Here's some basic information for you all to soak in. 

 

1.  The popular picture. 

This picture was a huge wake-up call to a lot of people that EFT is getting serious with their anti-cheat and no longer going the route of self sustaining, but everyone thought it was going to come with .12... Well, you were wrong there which comes to point 2. 

 

2. https://i.gyazo.com/6b94d48ba2c75413c337b9a7cbbbf5ff.png 

 

This comes to the serious point of: The only way you'll know when they implement it, is precisely when you either log in and see the pretty little logo or hear of bans happening pretty quick. The cheat could remain undetected for a bit I suppose but the real thing is a bypass from BattlEye. Now you can probably understand the issue (if you're a comprehending human being) what this exactly stops with a large portion of the community here. X marks the spot and many people will end up losing the cheat most likely before they get banned out of safety reasons.

 

3. Now how much of a likelihood is there for immediate detection? Almost none, it doesn't really work that way. So you won't have to necessarily fear if you see the logo for the first time, it won't be too bad (most likely). This also brings the question for the cheat, will it be still open to the public? Well, it could but then again it may not be. As seen with DayZ, it went private because of this exact reason. BattlEye is a very good anti-cheat despite the criticism they receive, they pretty much squad wipe hackers off of games like nothing, and with a hacking community of this size, what is the alternative to this? There isn't one! It's whatever Chod comes up with, so everyone worrying about it will have to see what the owner wants to do in this situation. 

 

REMINDER  This is NOT to worry any of you, this is purely an informal piece from someone in the same shoes. I loved hacking on DayZ, I remember having to buy multiple different cheats because sellers were quitting like crazy(and game copies lol, they have to love me purely from the amount of money they made off of me), take this how you'd like and build off of it with your own thoughts on the situation. These are just mine, thanks!

 

EDIT New information: The cheat will most likely be fine due to something I have just seen but not sure if it's fine to share. Thanks!

Edited by Deloaso
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

We will most likely stay public. There will be some downtime at the beginning but that's it.
Now you probably say "But Faceless it's Battleye the cheat will get detected pretty often and you are the main target *cry*" . Weird stuff is going on behind the scenes. ?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Things that i think could benefit from the BE changes

 

- Keep the hack public but change the price accordingly to demand if deemed necessary. 

 

I think the benefit of changing the price would be that a lot of other company's who provide cheats for games but do not support BE one's will most likely drop there development for tarkov when the update comes because there to lazy about having harder time bypassing a different anti-cheat method, with a price increase you would see less people buying the cheat to just rage bot in game and then come to the forums and cry that the cheat is "detected" and give off bad vibes to other customer's. Plus the developers behind the hack deserve more money for there time developing a cheat that can bypass battle eye especially being able to keep it public!

 

- Make it private this would keep the hack protected from internals leaking the cheat via reverse engineer. 

 

I think this is a great option but wouldn't be good for sales and customer's that are not VIP because they are casual cheaters like myself, But this method would ensure safety.

 

That being said id prefer the cheat to stay public but i also think it would cool to have 2 separate versions of the cheat ! One for the public to use and another thats for VIP's or customers that have been using the Tarkov hack for a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Jashu56 said:

What is the difference between private and public cheat ? 

Public means everyone can buy the cheat.
Private means there is either a slot based system so only a specific amount of people can buy the cheat at the same time, or invite only which means people would have to verifiy theirself first before they can use the cheat. Can be both together as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The idea of two cheats could be a good idea depending on how the coders worked it out. One for public and one for VIP, but I think the general idea would be to prevent the BE devs from ever getting their hands on the software to be able to reverse engineer it in general. Unfortunately the sides of the coin here are not too bright for large groups of people, the public side being a significantly higher chances towards the possibility of ban and the private which will highly limit profit and players having access(at all) to the cheats. Both have positives and negatives though, as I said earlier it's really focused upon what the owner here thinks would be the best decision in this case for the cheats to progress towards, I just hope whatever decision they make will warrant a high amount of protection vs. BE, which I'm sure it will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree

 

It would require more work from the dev's but i personally think it would be a good choice to make separate version's.
Example 

Public Version - ESP Only

Private Version - ESP + Aimbot / Misc Features that are in the current framework right now

Would be a good testing ground to see what happens a week into the Anti-cheat update.

7 minutes ago, Deloaso said:

The idea of two cheats could be a good idea depending on how the coders worked it out. One for public and one for VIP, but I think the general idea would be to prevent the BE devs from ever getting their hands on the software to be able to reverse engineer it in general. Unfortunately the sides of the coin here are not too bright for large groups of people, the public side being a significantly higher chances towards the possibility of ban and the private which will highly limit profit and players having access(at all) to the cheats. Both have positives and negatives though, as I said earlier it's really focused upon what the owner here thinks would be the best decision in this case for the cheats to progress towards, I just hope whatever decision they make will warrant a high amount of protection vs. BE, which I'm sure it will.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well thats bad news, since last year i have never been banned with CHOD. I had a long break now returned and still my accs are fine and hacking still. Thanks to chod, im sure he will find a workaround for the BE. It won't be easy tho, im familiar from pubg and rainbow six siege... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2019 at 6:41 PM, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Public means everyone can buy the cheat.
Private means there is either a slot based system so only a specific amount of people can buy the cheat at the same time, or invite only which means people would have to verifiy theirself first before they can use the cheat. Can be both together as well.

Why not go thru ID verification and keep it available for those already subscribed, and only invite for new people. I will gladly pay more each month if it means lesser hackers and better security. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2019 at 9:03 PM, mecha said:

Why not go thru ID verification and keep it available for those already subscribed, and only invite for new people. I will gladly pay more each month if it means lesser hackers and better security. 

The problem with that is I'm sure BSG already has some accounts here for sure so would just give them to BE devs. I hope the cheese comes back it's an awesome cheese and Chod is an amazing coder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FullOnPanic said:

The problem with that is I'm sure BSG already has some accounts here for sure so would just give them to BE devs. I hope the cheese comes back it's an awesome cheese and Chod is an amazing coder

well I don't think devs will send their ID photos and phone number to Chods etc. those who don't accept ID verifications as an example won't be given subscription etc. 

That's my opinion but of course I hope Chods manage to find a way to bypass this version of BE and sales go on...but if that's Impossible i'll gladly pay more and keep cheesing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This Is unfortunate, I have a question tho. My subscription expired a month ago and I can't see the updates for subscribers (at least I believe it's for subscribers since it won't allow me to see that thread). The thing is, I can't see that thread until I'm a subscriber, but I don't want to buy a cheat that is potentially not going to work anymore. To find if and how it's going to work, I have to subscribe..... Do you see the issue here. So, will there be a way for me to know if hack went private, or that is fixed or going to be fixed without paying for subscription beforehand? I fully understand that you might want to keep the information Private, however in that case, how do we get to know anything?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.