Jump to content

Is EFT cheat stream proof or not?


Slain
 Share

Recommended Posts

It'not stream proof.

Tho there are rumors of people hiding radar behind webcam overlay and using slight aimbot to give them an edge + there are steam proof eft cheeses circulating around in private discords and sector for big bucks ;) In the eroktic issue devs hinted that "eroktic didn't cheat or break tos so they didn't ban him" which itself is strange for them to mention this. Than if we pack this with eft database tables of "streamer_even=true,false" one might think there are some streamers cheesing with BSG blessing. 

 

People don't like to watch losers, it's been like this since the beginning of time. All is fair in love and war. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@JesusIsDead dude what are you talking about? I didn't understand all what you were saying.. Can you please give a short and simple answer to my inquire or never comment if you don't have the answer

and if you are here making fun and complaining why people use cheats then why are you here on this forum in the first place? and yes streamers would end up using cheats for the games they love sometimes cuz these GAMES ARE FULL OF CHEATERS so its so unfair to play a match against a cheater while you are legit no matter how much skills you have you  always dont have the advantage playing against a cheater so don't wonder why some streamers would end up using cheats! 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It'not stream proof.

 

here i give you the same answer as before. (Let me put it in bold and larger so you can actually see it) If you didn't bother to read the first sentence.  Nobody is complaining about streamers cheesing, this is cheese site. I'm just letting you know that some of top EFT streamers are cheesers. I give you some extra info so you could analyze the situation and not get banned while streaming. Wouldn't that be embarrassing..

Edited by JesusIsDead
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It says right in the launcher that it is not stream proof. You can also just take a screenshot to check for yourself if you have the cheese that is. Jesus was just giving you some extra insight on how you could cheat on stream if you wanted.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Slain said:

@JesusIsDead dude what are you talking about? I didn't understand all what you were saying.. Can you please give a short and simple answer to my inquire or never comment if you don't have the answer

and if you are here making fun and complaining why people use cheats then why are you here on this forum in the first place? and yes streamers would end up using cheats for the games they love sometimes cuz these GAMES ARE FULL OF CHEATERS so its so unfair to play a match against a cheater while you are legit no matter how much skills you have you  always dont have the advantage playing against a cheater so don't wonder why some streamers would end up using cheats! 

He did answer your question? It's not a matter of him being a smart ass to you. It's a matter of your reading comprehension skills needing improvement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Slain said:

wow what a toxic community in here!!!! I just posted a question and look at  the amount of toxic answers I got! hackers and beside that toxic gamers! No thanks I don't want to join this community..

What? In first response, you got an answer to your question. Then you started acting like a baby. 

 

Sad to see you go, you seem like a nice chap :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Slain said:

wow what a toxic community in here!!!! I just posted a question and look at  the amount of toxic answers I got! hackers and beside that toxic gamers! No thanks I don't want to join this community..

I'll check back in a month and if you haven't subscribed I'll buy two subs just to prove a point and still give Chod money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 12:02 AM, JesusIsDead said:

It'not stream proof.

Tho there are rumors of people hiding radar behind webcam overlay and using slight aimbot to give them an edge + there are steam proof eft cheeses circulating around in private discords and sector for big bucks ;) In the eroktic issue devs hinted that "eroktic didn't cheat or break tos so they didn't ban him" which itself is strange for them to mention this. Than if we pack this with eft database tables of "streamer_even=true,false" one might think there are some streamers cheesing with BSG blessing. 

 

People don't like to watch losers, it's been like this since the beginning of time. All is fair in love and war. 

 

 

What does “streamer_even=true,false” mean?  I know essentially nothing about programming, just curious.  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.