JadsterNZ1

Escape from tarkov review

1 minute ago, Bondlurken said:

Very detailed video review, thanks!

Cheers dude. I tried to keep it casual with a bit of professionalism in there too ;)

Just now, JadsterNZ1 said:

Cheers dude. I tried to keep it casual with a bit of professionalism in there too ;)

I'm still listening to it but it's great so far, very honest which I think we can all appreciate.

15 hours ago, tree41q said:

Nice idea to make a video! Thank you for the review.

No worries. It was such a good cheat so I thought why not show others that have considered this cheat to get it :P 

What is that speed feature where you move very fast, like when you almost flew up to the scav? Am I missing something when I use the cheat? Is that No-Clip/Fly? If so, how were you able to use it in Factory with Safe Mode on?

Edited by Jirosu

38 minutes ago, Jirosu said:

What is that speed feature where you move very fast, like when you almost flew up to the scav? Am I missing something when I use the cheat? Is that No-Clip/Fly? If so, how were you able to use it in Factory with Safe Mode on?

I think he's using NoClip to move fast forward. But I'm not sure.

5 minutes ago, rabadon2013 said:

I think he's using NoClip to move fast forward. But I'm not sure.

That's what I thought too, but then when he uses it in Factory, and is about to extract, but cannot open Gate 0. He brings up the cheat to turn on Auto Unlock, but Safe Mode is on. Which means he cannot be using NoClip

8 hours ago, Jirosu said:

It's no clip and I have the binding set. No idea about the safe mode part, guess it;s safe :P 

15 minutes ago, JadsterNZ1 said:

It's no clip and I have the binding set. No idea about the safe mode part, guess it;s safe :P 

Is it possible to bind things not in safe mode and run them in safe mode? Either way I can't imagine it's good for your chances of not getting banned but I'm sure if you're noclipping you don't care much. Cool video though man!