Sign in to follow this  
Jzsn

Are these cheats worth getting at this time?

Well itd be pretty moot for the staff to recommend our own cheat, so we let the customers voice their own honest opinions.

Testimonial section: https://forum.chods-cheats.com/forumdisplay.php?26-Testimonials

Please note that we do not edit or delete or hide or otherwise hinder negative reviews in any way. Every customer is able to speak their own mind about their experience :)

Well itd be pretty moot for the staff to recommend our own cheat, so we let the customers voice their own honest opinions.

Testimonial section: https://forum.chods-cheats.com/forumdisplay.php?26-Testimonials

Please note that we do not edit or delete or hide or otherwise hinder negative reviews in any way. Every customer is able to speak their own mind about their experience :)

Most forums usually do which is kinda sad

glad you guys don't

yes I am a returning customer myself. I left for other cheats last year, and tried 5 to 6 different cheats like XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX, XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXX and they are not better that CHOD (or even worse). So here I am again.

Everybody seems to bump this thread after a few days.

But yeah testimonials, pretty much there to give the customer an idea of who we are, whether it's a negative or a positive testimonial.

yes I am a returning customer myself. I left for other cheats last year, and tried 5 to 6 different cheats like XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX, XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXX and they are not better that CHOD (or even worse). So here I am again.

I can almost hear OmgImGAY saying: THATS WHAT YOU GET