Sign in to follow this  
hehex

hello

i bought it with bitcoin and it said you know that everything went alright, that the payment was made, (and i know my money went somewhere because because all that money is out of my btc wallet). Also i received two messages thanking me for subscribing and all that. What is happening?

bitcoin takes about 3 days to process and it is nothing at out end.

It's just the way it works from their side.

So you're just stuck at waiting right now , nothing we can do about either :(

none the less..... Welcome to the community

wow 3 days... that's kind of a lot

i little warning when paying would've been nice

Edited by Alf

wow 3 days... that's kind of a lot

i little warning when paying would've been nice

I believe xavier has misunderstood the BTC system.

The BTC system is manual activation, you need to PM me with the invoice URL you got on your email and what subscription.

wait what? can you explain to me what i must do? (sorry i didn't check this page cause i was just waiting those 3 days)

wait what? can you explain to me what i must do? (sorry i didn't check this page cause i was just waiting those 3 days)

Private message Emiiru (Admin) the bitcoin invoice URL you received in your email and which subscription.

You should have received an invoice URL when you purchased via BTC. You need to PM that invoice URL to Emiiru.

Edit: wow I'm so bad. Didn't even see there was already a second page with a post.

me neither and well... already did some hours ago, how much longer will it take for Emiiru to give me that VIP status?

You should have received an invoice URL when you purchased via BTC. You need to PM that invoice URL to Emiiru.

Edit: wow I'm so bad. Didn't even see there was already a second page with a post.

When I opened up unread replies I also didn't see there was a second page until I 2 mins later opened unread replies again and saw a second page.

me neither and well... already did some hours ago, how much longer will it take for Emiiru to give me that VIP status?

Check your PM's.