New World ?

Shepherd81

9 hours ago, Shepherd81 said:

Hey, just curious how is the state of New World cheats?
is something close to finish and release or will it take several weeks?

Also what you guys found so far can be exploited in New World?

You all know about the elite bear fast spawn exploit?

There are no ETAs given here. Lets say devs say it will take 1 week but then they hit a wall and take extra 2 weeks. People do nothing put flame the devs constantly because they "lied" on delivering the cheat in a week. So just please be patient. Given that its not a strong anti cheat, it should be here in couple weeks.

Feature suggestion:

selective ESP for gathering like mining nodes, special trees, ect. (select and unselect what esp should show)
Radar for mobs
Radar for players
no weight limit

no over encumbered

faster run

unlimited azeroth to teleport everywhere anytime

teleport possible from everywhere not just from teleport location

just to name few.

So I would be satisfied with an aimbob with prediction!  Who works for players, NPC and animals.  

A good item esp with filter options for all resources.

Although I've already read this ... a quote from another forum:

-------

Amazon seems not to render in resources until you are very close. So 9 out of 10 times you see the vein before the game gives you the info it is a iron node. Players load in much further , do not expect to see iron nodes for the whole zone.

Esp seems to show resources in a 25m radius.
---------

Otherwise, I've already seen these options with other providers.

-Anti-AFK

-Fishing Bob

- Grouped gatherables by category

-Option to skip players
-Option to Skip Animals
-Option to Skip NPCs
-Option to only target friends/Group (for healers)

-Option to Skip Players in Save Zone

-Option to show Quest Item

.... I think that would take us a long way

xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2021 at 02:47, Shepherd81 said:

Meanwhile, does anyone know of any exploits in the game he wants to share with this nice community here?

I am willing to "like" and give an award. ;)

Sure you can kill any boss or mob by using the container fields in the game. 

Some back story the game engine comes from CIG (Cloud Imperium Games) Who then sold the tech to Amazon in-exchange for servers for a game called Star Citizen and other monetary benefits. 
So container fields in SC work the same in NW. 

TLDR if you agro a boss and you make it clip into a wall or brick then have the boss move to another container field (another wall or brick) It will insta die. 

Same works in SC where a player moves from one ship to another ship (one container field to another) it will cause them to insta die. 

Please like and give award if this info helps. Thanks. :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aihacker said:

Sure you can kill any boss or mob by using the container fields in the game. 

Some back story the game engine comes from CIG (Cloud Imperium Games) Who then sold the tech to Amazon in-exchange for servers for a game called Star Citizen and other monetary benefits. 
So container fields in SC work the same in NW. 

TLDR if you agro a boss and you make it clip into a wall or brick then have the boss move to another container field (another wall or brick) It will insta die. 

Same works in SC where a player moves from one ship to another ship (one container field to another) it will cause them to insta die. 

Please like and give award if this info helps. Thanks. :) 

Thanks for sharing but I think I'll first need a video before I fully understand how to that exploit. How do you make an boss clip into a wall?

On a different note I think some are already using hacks and TP-ing to orich veins and farming them easily. Hope chod will provide something too.

I know its for sure not a high-demand game and not profitable for chod but one can still hope, right?

15 hours ago, Shepherd81 said:

Needless to say that people already find ways to dupe stuff and I am not sure if I should try to do it too.

I read somewhere they have logs from transactions and can find out of something got duped or not.

I mean could be fake or staged but still:
https://gyazo.com/312db849c110d9fb8fd5574f9b036d79

Yes that is true, even I am unsure how to do it. All i know is that items are not tracked when duped. Only coin is. People that do coin dups will be banned but item dups are not traceable ATM. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...