Addressing your concerns

Chod

This is crazy that you guys had to make this have been with you guys for 2 years I have used the old csgo and tarkov cheat and loved them was looking to get the DBD cheat but like every other person that has used the cheats we don't mind waiting because we know its good its sad to see how people will be when its down for more than a day. ?

It sucks that the owner and developers have to explain their side to some chump who just joined Chod.. I've no problem waiting as long as it is pushed out correctly and not rushed like Cyberpunk 2077 did LOL. Jokes aside, the real supporters know and have been through there and understand. 

Also would like to add, I've had multiple other services and they've had chairs be down for over a month, thus trying to rush it because consumers keep raging about it, getting the consumers banned because they rushed it out. Then the consumers raged even more. It's literally stupid. 

PATIENCE FOR THE KING OF CHOD :)

I for one appreciate the work as it seems from all these reply’s as well. I have been using so many different cheating platforms in the last 30 years and none have come this close to feeling like a such a comercial product, definitely never something on par with private hacks but a public platform as far as the lack of bans and added protection. Thanks for all the hard work.

Facts : I've used several cheats before I heard about Chods.

CS GO : VAC ban the following day.

EFT : banned after a week

APEX : banned on 4 accounts, the following day or 2 weeks later. Same result. Shitty aimbot made in China.

With Chods, playing safely, only with a light chest aimbot, norecoil off, smoothing the shit to the max, and sometimes with health/Shield indicator on, I'm now Master in ranked. 6000 kills. No ban.

I prefer playing with Chods, but when it's off, I praticice my aim. It's nice to know how to aim, when a teamate or a suspicious ennemy will be watching you, you'll look legit. I've seen so many cheaters destroying me, with 16 kills, then when I spectate them they'll turn it off and miss every fucking bullets. I bet they're getting ban the next day. 

That being said : great features and great work from the team. They will not hesitate to turn off the cheese if they have any doubt about EAC or else.  And it's for your benefit with compensation. If you want to get hwid ban, you'll find plenty of stinky cheeses on Google that will get you there and stole your personal informations at the injection. 

Thank you all for the hard work. 

Edited by Blzksh

been a customer for a year and out of all the cheat providers I used in the past I consider chod's cheats the best.

the staffs are friendly and supportive and I enjoy using your paladins cheat. faceless have given me extra time for being a good customer twice.

whenever paladins go down you guys always give me back the time for the paladins cheat when it goes offline. It's almost a year

and a half using your paladins cheat on my main account and I never got banned. I have used few other providers I won't say the names for obvious

reasons, but they disappointed me by uploading virus to my pc, stealing info or giving me outdated cheat that gets my account ban. unlike those other providers

I never had an issue using chod's cheat. you guys are the best and I will always support chod's cheat. Some of us, I can't speak for everyone but me and other customers

that I know understand the devs will take some time to update and we appreciate your hard work and good service.

Hi guys. I might be a little bit old for this, and this is the first cheat i buyed ever. My bad, i didn't read the status page before buying and just bought it. I even created a separate steam account to try it (which i already lost password of). Since it was stated as a "crashing issue" i just thought it will be back in a few days but that did not happen. I constantly check the website if there are updates, i joined discord too, and still waiting.

Since i can not compare it in any way possible regarding this kind of service, i will share my personal experience in a daily shopping manner. Lets say you wanted to buy chocolate. Its not like you need it, you just want to have it. You go to a shop, order it, pay for it, then wait for the shopkeeper to give it to you so you can enjoy it. But shopkeeper turns his back, goes backside and tells you not to call him fır asking the chocolate, or he will kick you out. But in the other hand, he assures you that this will be one of the best chocolate that you can have anywhere in the world, and he will deliver it, but doesn't tell you when. What would you do if this scenario hit you on your daily lives?

From what i can make of the comments, the old customers tend to protect the developers, which i presume this IS really the best chocolate or they wouldn't. But new guys didn't expect something like this so they are somewhat between angry and frustrated since this is actually the first time in weeks someone told us something about it. I also understand giving the same "we are working on it" answer to every tickey is a loss of time, both for people answering and the other people waiting for their tickets resolved, but there should be a general info like this.

Maybe a weekly heads-up, even without detail would do. But you waited until someone (eventually) get mad to do so. 

If people complain about Chod they never have been at AJ or the hitler version of it...........AA. They have actual convicts as staff members and moderators. You get told by other moderators to never mention political stuff or some topics that might generate an argument cause its known they have staff members that will harass and ban/terminate your ongoing paid subscription if you dont kiss their feet and dare to have an different opinion.

Lets just say, their mods are living the life, they terminate 150$ subscriptions of people just because they dont like what they said and nobody can do something about it.

It's documented that if you open a ticket and report a bug, and it turns out it wasnt a bug but you made a wrong setting, they might force you to come to "life support" and apologize to them until they think you deserve your account be enabled again. Yes, they are that silly and childish.

Edited by Shepherd81

I am also happy to reply to this post. I have been a customer of Chodcheats for a long time and have already invested a lot of money. Unfortunately I have to agree with the user regarding the friendliness of the support. I have also received cheeky answers from support and have not felt treated as a customer who at least supports the supporter's wages. In return, my Hunt account has already been blocked once because of the Chod cheats software. I just annoy the duration in which the cheats are offline. Otherwise I am satisfied with chodcheats.

Thanks for this update, I love your work, but more specifically on EFT cheese, it's almost a year since it's gone, and NO or almost no information, other than we're working on it, you should understand that people aren't can not be satisfied with that, especially at the price of your product which is very good, I understand that it takes time but you are on the same timing as the covid.

I trust you and that is why I am still here, I have 150 euros which have been placed with you for almost 1 year.

The other games don't interest me

See you soon TM

I just wanted to personally say thanks to Chod. I've been here on and off for a few years now and although downtime is inevitable, the quality of the cheese here is just simply better. I appreciate everything ya'll  do and look forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks Chod!

People with their hasty attitude dont remember the good old days where EFT was “up - and -down”. Always. Weekend meant no cheese. And i also remember when they once patched the game,  and right dat Friday, Chod made it work. 

so yeah, here u have to wait for the stuff to arrive. U dont need to be informed, u dont need to be curious, u have to be patient. U are buying a software license, not a happy meal menu. Developing takes time. 

Edited by Desintegrator