Addressing your concerns

Chod

I guess those people complaining about staff behavior don't really know other providers out there. I haven't been here for so long, but tbh this is the first place where I really felt like a real customer.

Keep doing the good job guys! You're the best.

• Like 3

On 2/4/2021 at 4:42 PM, Chod said:

In light of the recent troubles concerning Easy Anti Cheat, I thought it would be best that I address the issue personally, having read some of the disturbing comments circulating about us. If I can address those primarily: 

Discord_Vba4efZVJN.png.48e2a88198dc93d152fa946d24872c51.pngchrome_Jb4krGsS2G.thumb.png.e9a9f854f2734b0cbb003ff3e24eb3e5.png 

Stuff like this just makes me sad. For our own customers to accuse us of being lazy and unfaithful just hurts. I personally sign on to the computer between 8.30 and 9.30 every day, and I work until 5pm, at which point I put my kids to bed, then I will continue working until 9 or 10pm the majority of nights. There are of course ongoing issues regarding EAC that we are obviously aware of and working on, they have been extremely offensive lately, and while we have successfully mitigated several attacks, one remains that is hard to fix. We will, of course, succeed...its just a matter of time.

The staff that I employ do an amazing job, they know that in order to protect the user's gaming account from getting banned above all else, we must follow a protocol. I stand by my team 100%. I do not apologise for any of the steps we take, if you want some backyard devs to take your money and care less when you get banned, feel free to leave. Here, we know that preventing the ban to begin with is the key to a successful reputation, and we will continue to provide our service on this basis.

Addressing @charlesalvarez046 directly, you have only been a customer of ours since January 22nd. We *always* give back any time lost, it just doesn't get added on until we reinstate the product (otherwise how can we know how much time to add on?). I want to personally say welcome to the Chod's Cheats club, regardless of down-time, updates, and everything else, we know that above all else the customer should get what they pay for, and we will stick by that motto until the end.

Stick with us folks, things are getting tough right now, we are constantly battling on, our silence means we have our heads down and are working day and night to get things going again. But I will give you more updates going forwards as I know its important for you to know where we are at.

Some good news, finally. Hunt now has a full engine aimbot, no sway, and no recoil. It will be added in the forthcoming update once the EAC issues are behind us. Let me tell you, its incredibly strong...better than the Chinese crap floating around. This does not conclude our Hunt updates, as a big ESP overhaul will be coming soon too.

Again, thanks for your patience. We are succeeding, we will prevail.

Chod

Keep up the great work you guys do a great fucking job