New guy here

Alexender

Hello Guys, I'm new here and i really need guide. i saw here have great community beside i need premium cheat for dead by daylight. ouh ya, i saw last 2 days was green and today i bought was outdated.. i dont  understand whats going on just base on the community in forum, i understand that the key automatically extended right? btw, happy being a part of this community. btw, I already bought the DBD cheat but cannot use yet.. hopefully i can try it as soon as possible due excited to use Chods Cheats. Later i give my review after trying the cheat. cheers!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the Chod's Cheats Community Alexender!

To answer your question in a little more detail then my main man @dabomb123 did:

When games receive updates (no matter how minor) they are usually locked and listed as Outdated - This is done as a precautionary measure to ensure the Anti-Cheat has not been updated, and if it has Chod's Cheats dev team will update their product so it remains UndetectedAs DaBomb also mentioned, all downtime is compensated. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact either myself or a staff member

• Thanks 1